• 38(current)
Release Mimic 2.x for Isengard
Sorry for the late feedback but my private life had me more to do but yesterday I create a recently watched playlist and I can add it to my submenu. Tonight I will try it to see if it works but first I need to change the value where kodi says this movie was watched.

Another question is that I scrapped some 3D Movies and now I have the Problem that there is no 3D in the File name when I search thru my library. I only see both versions with the same name and I couldnt find any option in the menu to change this, so is there any options or a work around for this?
No idea about 3d movies, I don't have any in my library. I believe if you put 3d in the filename you will get a 3d logo to show, not certain though.
After I changed the header with MKVtoolnix and changing the Filename with the pattern sbs or tab all my 3D(putting only 3D to the filename is not enought) movies now has a logo in the Movie description but the Titels/Filenames are still without 3D so I guess the skin doesn´t support this things. Is there maybe a workaround so I can change these values by my self so that the movies can have the options for 3D in the titels?
I'm not aware of any skin that puts 3D in the title. To do that you can export your library, edit the title in the nfo file, and then refresh the movie.
Hi Braz, are there any cool New features, views you currently working on or have planned for Mimic?
Only plan to update Mimic for Kodi 17 and add skin settings to install certain addons.

No updates planned for Mimic 2.x.
Wink 
Firstly, thanks for a great skin.

I have a truncate problem with banners and posters.

Any ideas? A setting?

1st image is confluence and its fine, 2nd is mimic - this also happens with posters?

watch gallery
(2015-12-10, 23:20)Sneferu Wrote: Firstly, thanks for a great skin.

Any ideas? A setting?

1st image is confluence and its fine, 2nd is mimic - this also happens with posters?

You screen isn't 16:9, which is the only aspect ratio this skin supports. Suggest using a proper HDTV display.
(2015-12-10, 23:36)braz Wrote:

Any ideas? A setting?

You screen isn't 16:9, which is the only aspect ratio this skin supports. Suggest using a proper HDTV display.

Thanks for the fast response.

Ok - I was viewing this on a laptop. I do all the 'customisation' of the menus etc on a spare old laptop and export the skin and do an import into a couple of andriod media players, which are connected to 16:9 HDTVs. Would be cool if i could centralise the maintenance, but i guess that involves 'special' directories setups for kodi... and another forum thread.

Thanks again - its a great skin.
(2015-12-11, 00:54)Sneferu Wrote:
(2015-12-10, 23:36)braz Wrote:

Any ideas? A setting?

Thanks for the fast response.

Ok - I was viewing this on a laptop. I do all the 'customisation' of the menus etc on a spare old laptop and export the skin and do an import into a couple of andriod media players, which are connected to 16:9 HDTVs. Would be cool if i could centralise the maintenance, but i guess that involves 'special' directories setups for kodi... and another forum thread.

Thanks again - its a great skin.

The banners/thumbs should display correctly on your Android media players in that case.
(2015-03-19, 03:44)braz Wrote: Just added a bright blue color theme, in case anyone is tired of the desaturated default one.

How do I get this mimic blue?
Hi guys,
There's a way to porting the Rufoo's mod inside Mimic?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2148203
He has created new nice views for Advanced Launcher.

@braz: thanks a lot for this cool skin. I love it!
(2015-12-12, 22:33)Edworld Wrote:
(2015-03-19, 03:44)braz Wrote: Just added a bright blue color theme, in case anyone is tired of the desaturated default one.

How do I get this mimic blue?
Does Mimic 2.x have the color picker in skin settings? If so, you can set it to whatever color you want.
(2015-12-14, 14:28)lollo78 Wrote: Hi guys,
There's a way to porting the Rufoo's mod inside Mimic?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2148203
He has created new nice views for Advanced Launcher.

@braz: thanks a lot for this cool skin. I love it!
That is a completely different skin, there is no way to "port" it to Mimic.
I'll try to ask to Rufoo if he can create for us some views (Advanced Launcher in Mimic).
He has talent to spare Big Grin

I'm sorry to say that, but the Advanced Launcher views in Mimic are not satisfactory (and doesn't show all the infos).
I really love Mimic (after a lot of skins tested I'll remain with it for all my life... I think Big Grin) and for this reason I completed the italian translation on Transifex.
Hope to help!
Bye
Hi braz, quick question, I just noticed that my submenus are always showing even though that option is not checked in the settings.
Have any clue what's going on?
It started with my laptop and now I noticed it on my RPI2.
Digital Clock Screensaver with a lot of options - check it out!
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 2.x for Isengard3