• 41(current)
Release Mimic 2.x for Isengard
(2016-02-05, 16:06)ugotit Wrote: Hi braz,

I have a problem with when palying TV Episodes and I don´t now if this happens since the new update for openelec 6.0.1 or before.

When I try to play more than one episode normaly a window pops up if I want to watch the next episode sometimes it works but most of the time not at the moment and sometimes after the episode comes to the end so it can flip to the next one it stops and throws me back into the main menü like it would be trying to restart the hole system.

I put the kodi log here so maybe you can check it out why this happens because before everything works perfect

Kodi Log
Hi ugotit, that doesn't sound like a skin issue. That feature is provided by the nextup service notification addon. Probably best to post in the addon thread.
thx braz, I disabled this service and it works again like it should be. I taught it was a part of youre skin but after I check it out I saw it was a service from another skin that I was trying before I found yourés.
(2015-12-28, 03:22)braz Wrote:
(2015-12-28, 03:04)DR9x Wrote: I can not unselect to OFF the unwatched green , it doesn't stick. Any ideas? Using lastest nightly build.
What version of Mimic are you using? You've posted in the 2.x thread, and this version is not compatible with Kodi Jarvis.

I just updated to Jarvis and restored my backup build of Mimic 2.xx and it's working normally.

Will this change? Will this skin auto update at any time to 3.xx?
Same here, I prefer 2.3.0 rather the buggy one. It works like a charm.
Hi braz,

I'm having the same problem as Bbold

When i try to create a custom widget through adding a section to favourites. when adding the path nothing happens/doesn't save. I wonder is there anyway around this?

P.s love the skin :-)
(2016-02-21, 10:29)blingless Wrote:
(2015-12-28, 03:22)braz Wrote:
(2015-12-28, 03:04)DR9x Wrote: I can not unselect to OFF the unwatched green , it doesn't stick. Any ideas? Using lastest nightly build.
What version of Mimic are you using? You've posted in the 2.x thread, and this version is not compatible with Kodi Jarvis.

I just updated to Jarvis and restored my backup build of Mimic 2.xx and it's working normally.

Will this change? Will this skin auto update at any time to 3.xx?
Jarvis and Mimic 2.x don't mix, you should install the skin from the Kodi repo in Jarvis.
Is it somehow possible to modify the Box for incoming Notifications. I kinda find it out of place and too much in the middle of the screen.

I'm using Yatse and Pushbullet for Notification Mirroring, I hope you know what I mean.
A ticker in Top of the Screen like in Amber Skin would be kind of cool, it's more beautiful and integrates better into watching movies or series Smile
Hi everyone,

First post here and could really do with some help if poss!

I created a wizard (using a tutorial) and linked it to a backed up version of mimic (customised with sub menus etc)

The wizard works fine, installs the skin and looks as it should with all addons etc.

The issue is here....

Sporadically it will reset the skin and go back to the standard kodi still, although all of the addons are still installed.

It's really frustrating and I cannot seem to find a fix for it - I do notice that when installed on the secondary box I cannot export skin settings (guisettings.xml is missing)

Any help/advice much appreciated.
I have mimic on my phone and on my android box and basically mirror any changes to the menu to both.
I have been doing it the long way of copying all the folders.

I have found that the 1080i folder has an .xml file which has all the menu/ submenu items, I tried to copy this file over and it shows the changes on the device but after a while the skin does some refresh and reverts to the previous mimic setup previous setup.

Is there a simple combo of xml files I can "Overwrite" that will just update the menu and links without having to move all kodi userdata files?
In the list view, you can display the logos of the tv show?
[Rpi3b+ (Archlinux+kodi) & Xbox One S + Kodi]
(2016-02-22, 11:11)D-m-x Wrote: Is it somehow possible to modify the Box for incoming Notifications. I kinda find it out of place and too much in the middle of the screen.

I'm using Yatse and Pushbullet for Notification Mirroring, I hope you know what I mean.
A ticker in Top of the Screen like in Amber Skin would be kind of cool, it's more beautiful and integrates better into watching movies or series Smile
I've never used Pushbullet, but don't have any immediate plans to change the notifications.

(2016-02-22, 11:14)BenH123 Wrote: Hi everyone,

First post here and could really do with some help if poss!

I created a wizard (using a tutorial) and linked it to a backed up version of mimic (customised with sub menus etc)

The wizard works fine, installs the skin and looks as it should with all addons etc.

The issue is here....

Sporadically it will reset the skin and go back to the standard kodi still, although all of the addons are still installed.

It's really frustrating and I cannot seem to find a fix for it - I do notice that when installed on the secondary box I cannot export skin settings (guisettings.xml is missing)

Any help/advice much appreciated.
I've seen this reported elsewhere on the forum, it is because of the "build" you are using. Recommend a vanilla install of Kodi.

(2016-02-24, 22:45)herbaluss Wrote: I have mimic on my phone and on my android box and basically mirror any changes to the menu to both.
I have been doing it the long way of copying all the folders.

I have found that the 1080i folder has an .xml file which has all the menu/ submenu items, I tried to copy this file over and it shows the changes on the device but after a while the skin does some refresh and reverts to the previous mimic setup previous setup.

Is there a simple combo of xml files I can "Overwrite" that will just update the menu and links without having to move all kodi userdata files?
No idea, I've only ever tried copying the entire folder.

(2016-02-29, 18:01)snock Wrote: In the list view, you can display the logos of the tv show?
No plans to add tvshow logos to List view.
I've had a look through the thread but couldn't find reference to it, is there any way to have coloured icons like in Aeon Nox Silvo?
(2016-03-08, 10:48)Richie Wrote: I've had a look through the thread but couldn't find reference to it, is there any way to have coloured icons like in Aeon Nox Silvo?
No, you would have to add them.
(2016-03-08, 15:31)braz Wrote:
(2016-03-08, 10:48)Richie Wrote: I've had a look through the thread but couldn't find reference to it, is there any way to have coloured icons like in Aeon Nox Silvo?

I don't want to trouble you to do that. I know with Aeon Nox you can mod it yourself to add them, is that possible for me to do myself? Otherwise, totally happy if you can't, the skin is amazing enough as it is.
(2016-03-09, 10:02)Richie Wrote:
(2016-03-08, 15:31)braz Wrote:

I don't want to trouble you to do that. I know with Aeon Nox you can mod it yourself to add them, is that possible for me to do myself? Otherwise, totally happy if you can't, the skin is amazing enough as it is.
It would likely be more complicated here, since you would need to add the code to display flags as well as add the colored images to the media folder.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 2.x for Isengard3