• 2(current)
Release Mimic 2.x for Isengard
Added the LowList view from Aeon Nox 5. Unfortunately this meant I also removed the skin setting to disable views, as there would be too many views to show on one screen. I was already thinking this wasn't needed now that there is the sidebar menu for selecting views, however.

Isengard enables season posters in episodes view, as shown below...

Looks awesome. Pretty much my default view now!
Just redesigned video bookmarks using the new Confluence dialog as a guide...

(2015-04-02, 01:53)braz Wrote:
(2015-04-02, 01:14)handbone Wrote:
(2015-03-31, 23:29)bryanbrazil Wrote: Thanks! Let me know if you run into any issues with the 2.0 version, there have been quite a few changes since Helix.

None that I see (running latest nightly Openelec).

I really only use addons (like youtube) and movies/shows. But it seems all is well. And pretty smooth on the RPI2. Aeon not so much, and refocus has some lag (probably my side).

The only view I miss is the low list view (more like the one I made for refocus, rather then aeon)
Send me your lowlist xml and I'll see about adding it. Probably just for movies, TV shows, and seasons.

I would love the Idea of have a low list view type for live tv
Channel logo instead of movieposter and epg info instead of movie info and the tv channels in the middle
Smile
(2015-04-04, 23:16)Jönke Wrote: I would love the Idea of have a low list view type for live tv
Channel logo instead of movieposter and epg info instead of movie info and the tv channels in the middle
Smile
I don't know about you but I don't get any fanart for live tv channels. Without fanart, this view doesn't make much sense to me for live tv. If someone really wanted to, easiest would likely be to mod the channel view to look like LowList.
Sorry , yes i was talking about live tv channel view
Added a new window that allows you to select which views to enable/disable directly from the sidebar. Got the idea from Phil65's skin.

Rather big update here, I think this touched every skin xml. Removed the premade themes, leaving just the default theme and a Light theme. Added a color picker in skin settings to allow users to select the highlight, background, and dialog colors. I had it setup to also make the text color configurable, but ran into problems getting that to work with variables. See my feature request here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=223960

Let me know how this works for you. I've found it looks best to choose a darker, less saturated color for the background. For the Light theme, I think I like it best without any color, can't seem to find a highlight color that works well with it. Be careful, you don't want your system to end up looking like the last screenshot in the series, haha. Smile

Got the idea for this from im85288's Arctic Zephyr mod.

watch gallery
Added a sidebar menu for settings, to be able to quickly switch between the sections.

Very good improvements. You are very productive. I would love to see some love and backport for Helix too Smile I know you can't backport all of them because some improvements just for İsengard.
(2015-04-11, 11:53)queeup Wrote: Very good improvements. You are very productive. I would love to see some love and backport for Helix too Smile I know you can't backport all of them because some improvements just for İsengard.

Had to cut off development of Helix at some point, likely won't be adding any of the new features to it. Maybe this will encourage some folks to give Isengard a try. Wink
Some people want's to use stable kodi. And i think there is more then 2 month's to have isengard stable. Isn't it to early to cut off helix support? Smile
(2015-04-11, 20:44)queeup Wrote: Some people want's to use stable kodi. And i think there is more then 2 month's to have isengard stable. Isn't it to early to cut off helix support? Smile

Not cutting off support for the Helix version, I'll be happy to fix any bugs users report. New features will be Isengard only though.
(2015-04-11, 20:44)queeup Wrote: Some people want's to use stable kodi. And i think there is more then 2 month's to have isengard stable. Isn't it to early to cut off helix support? Smile

A Kodi that is actually stable and doesn't crash on three different machines over and over again? Ha thats funny!
(2015-04-12, 23:47)frellAn Wrote:

A Kodi that is actually stable and doesn't crash on three different machines over and over again? Ha thats funny!
If you're experiencing a lot of crashes, it's possibly due to installed addons. Isengard is quite stable for my use.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 2.x for Isengard3