• 3(current)
Release Mimic 2.x for Isengard
Added a Global Search button to the sidebar menu for videos and music.

Update: Changed it so it only display one button with label "Search". It will launch Global Search if installed. If not, it will open the standard search dialog.
Added support for EPG search via Global Search 4.0.1. I couldn't get it to return any results from my NextPVR backend though. Let me know if it works for you.

Update: Ah, it works, I just didn't have EPG search enabled in the addon settings.

Added a sidebar menu for Global Search so it is easier to change addon settings.

Like the Global search. Thx for the constant updates.

It's been a while since i modded skins. Would you be able to tell me which xml files I would need to mod to add an existing view to a generic video files view (specifically Low list)?
(2015-04-19, 00:58)handbone Wrote: Like the Global search. Thx for the constant updates.

It's been a while since i modded skins. Would you be able to tell me which xml files I would need to mod to add an existing view to a generic video files view (specifically Low list)?

You want to be able to use LowList view when browsing files? Look for the LowList item in custom_1118_ViewtypeMenu.xml and add "Container.Content(files)" to the visibility condition. I tested it out but couldn't come up with a good solution for what to do with the file icon.

FYI, I just added the LowList view for Addons and Programs.
(2015-04-20, 04:39)braz Wrote:
(2015-04-19, 00:58)handbone Wrote: Like the Global search. Thx for the constant updates.

You want to be able to use LowList view when browsing files? Look for the LowList item in custom_1118_ViewtypeMenu.xml and add "Container.Content(files)" to the visibility condition. I tested it out but couldn't come up with a good solution for what to do with the file icon.

FYI, I just added the LowList view for Addons and Programs.

Thats Alright. It mainly for My F1 files. I have the posters and fanart setup for it. I'm mainly going to use it for that. So I don't expect you to add it since its more of a personal fix and won't look god elsewhere. Thx.

* Worked perfecly for my F1 videos... As for the file Icon. I'm not sure if its possible/looks good, but maybe making a generic video poster? This is a very quick mockup, but something like this....

But not sure if something like that would mix in with your theme. But like I said. this was more for my own personal use for F1 as i am to lazy to make nfo's for them and add it to the TV section
Started playing around on an alternative Home screen, which can be selected in the skin settings (in git version). If you try it out, let me know what you think. Infolines, rss, and now playing are not displayed in this Home screen, will see if there is a place to put them. Now playing will likely make its way back...

watch gallery
(2015-04-20, 21:02)handbone Wrote: But not sure if something like that would mix in with your theme. But like I said. this was more for my own personal use for F1 as i am to lazy to make nfo's for them and add it to the TV section
Yeah, not sure it will fit in with the rest of the skin, thanks though!
Continuing with the home layouts...

Added now playing info to the Top Menu layout posted earlier. Just added a new vertical menu and a dialog to select the desired home layout. No widgets for the vertical menu layout yet though, not sure how best to display them.

Quick typo spot: shouldn't "recenty added" be "recently added"? Smile
(2015-04-22, 12:14)Tiny Clanger Wrote: Quick typo spot: shouldn't "recenty added" be "recently added"? Smile
What language are you using? I can't find the typo in English or English (US).
(2015-04-22, 16:38)braz Wrote:
(2015-04-22, 12:14)Tiny Clanger Wrote: Quick typo spot: shouldn't "recenty added" be "recently added"? Smile

Ah, that was in the submenu in that first screengrab up above - might already have been fixed in the repo Big Grin
Can I just say that both the top-menu and left-vertical-menu options look great. This skin just gets better and better! Smile

Thanks for your work on it!

~Jondar
(2015-04-23, 10:27)Tiny Clanger Wrote:
(2015-04-22, 16:38)braz Wrote:

Ah, that was in the submenu in that first screengrab up above - might already have been fixed in the repo Big Grin
Ah, got it. That's a typo in my submenu (doesn't affect others), will fix it. Thanks!
Added a new widget panel that slides out of the right side of the vertical menu layout.

• 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 2.x for Isengard3