• 42(current)
Release Mimic 2.x for Isengard
Hi braz,

I was wondering if you can make for this version of Mimic the same modifications you kindly implemented for the 3.x.x such as:

- Adding a wide list option in the List view (see related post)
- Display the episode thumbnails instead of the poster for the TV shows widget (see related post)

Thanks as usual!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
(2016-03-20, 23:04)axlt2002 Wrote: Hi braz,

I was wondering if you can make for this version of Mimic the same modifications you kindly implemented for the 3.x.x such as:

- Display the episode thumbnails instead of the poster for the TV shows widget (see related post)

Thanks as usual!
Sorry, won't be adding any new features to the Isengard version. As soon as I fix the disappearing widgets issue with Mimic 3.x, I'll start on the Krypton version and the Jarvis version will be in a feature freeze.
(2016-03-20, 23:07)braz Wrote:
(2016-03-20, 23:04)axlt2002 Wrote: Hi braz,

Thanks as usual!
Sorry, won't be adding any new features to the Isengard version. As soon as I fix the disappearing widgets issue with Mimic 3.x, I'll start on the Krypton version and the Jarvis version will be in a feature freeze.

Yup, I understand. It makes sense! Nod
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
Hi guys,

I have a question: when i update my video library, the tv show won't be refreshed Confused
Any idea?
Thanks

(FireTV 2, xbmc16, mimic)
(2016-03-24, 01:40)szobitomi Wrote: Hi guys,

I have a question: when i update my video library, the tv show won't be refreshed Confused
Any idea?
Thanks

(FireTV 2, xbmc16, mimic)
This is the Mimic 2.x thread, there is another thread for Mimic 3.x for Kodi 16.

Are you talking about the library not being refreshed, or the widget? If library, that is not a skin issue. If you're referring to the widget, see the following link for an interim solution...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=264907
Ok. Sorry and thank you. I go there for more infos Wink
Thank you braz for this amazing skin. My minor issue might be very easy to solve for you. I was hoping to have both my Movies and TV Shows have the same view of BigWall which they do, but I want my Movie Art to be poster and my TV Show Art to be Logo. Is there any setting or XML code I can edit to have these not retain the same setting?

Thanks so much for any help you can be!

rtate78
(2016-07-25, 13:17)rtate78 Wrote: Thank you braz for this amazing skin. My minor issue might be very easy to solve for you. I was hoping to have both my Movies and TV Shows have the same view of BigWall which they do, but I want my Movie Art to be poster and my TV Show Art to be Logo. Is there any setting or XML code I can edit to have these not retain the same setting?

Thanks so much for any help you can be!

rtate78
Unfortunately, it's not as easy as it sounds. No plans to separate the views between movies/tv, etc. For now, you'll have to select a different view for movies if you only want to use logos for tv shows.
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 2.x for Isengard3