aeon nox 5 silvo
hi i am running kodi v 14.2 and trying this skin but i am getting dependencies not met error any thoughts why thanks
(2015-03-20, 19:30)flowerpot Wrote: hi i am running kodi v 14.2 and trying this skin but i am getting dependencies not met error any thoughts why thanks

Please stop starting threads with the name of my mod, it is confusing to other users and doesn't help anyone who might be interested in trying to resolve the issue. Try instead something informative like Help with skin install, dependencies not met error. Post a debug log since there is no other way of knowing what is going on with your setup.
hi sorry how do i post a bug report
(2015-03-20, 20:39)flowerpot Wrote: hi sorry how do i post a bug report

Click the Debug Log link in my previous post for the instructions.
thank you i think i have done it right http://xbmclogs.com/ptg1bzjge
First thing, you are scanning sources on startup which makes the log unnecessarily long, please disable it. Second thing, I do not see you trying to install the skin anywhere in the log. What exactly are you trying to do? Read this first Official:Forum_rules/Banned_add-ons (wiki) and be aware of the Forum Rules before responding. Third, where did you get the skin from? If it is not from my thread then I cannot help you.
(2015-03-20, 21:31)mikesilvo164 Wrote: First thing, you are scanning sources on startup which makes the log unnecessarily long, please disable it. Second thing, I do not see you trying to install the skin anywhere in the log. What exactly are you trying to do? Read this first Official:Forum_rules/Banned_add-ons (wiki) and be aware of the Forum Rules before responding. Third, where did you get the skin from? If it is not from my thread then I cannot help you.

thank you for your reply , the skin i am running is the same name as yours and i got it from
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1640850203&feature=iv&src_vid=w03VMAWOJxk&v=kFmHCmaIo6o
with what i am trying to do i cannot say as this forum does not support the item in question , thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
aeon nox 5 silvo0