Conditional weather icon is stuck
The conditional weather icon on the weather category page is stuck on partly cloudy/mist and I cannot fix it. I have disabled and re-enable everything relating to weather but it will not update to current conditions. The weather-fanart is working OK. I am running Kodi 14.2 rc1. Can somebody direct me to a solution to fix this irksome issue? Unless that is the default icon. But I remember it changing - I think...
Hi Ratskin and welcome to the forums Smile

Which weather add-on do you use?
Do all other weather labels get updated?
Have you tried hitting Refresh?

Weather is working fine on my setups.
Hey Gade

I tried both Yahoo weather and OpenWeatherMap Extended. It may be confusion on my part. I swear that the category weather icon changed the current sunny/cloudy/rain icon to just plain sunny yesterday. Which was amazing because those were the exact conditions ysterday. But now I think it's a static icon and the info panel icons have the ability to animate which may have lead to my confusion.
Hi Ratskin.

The category icon in the low middle of the screen is static, although you can customize it yourself.

The weather widget to the left of the home screen is always updated.

The weather icons can either be static images or animated images throughout the skin (or in the weather window only - depending on your settings).
Thanks for the clarification, Gade. You are the best.
(2015-03-22, 01:50)Gade Wrote: Hi Ratskin.

The category icon in the low middle of the screen is static, although you can customize it yourself.

The weather widget to the left of the home screen is always updated.

The weather icons can either be static images or animated images throughout the skin (or in the weather window only - depending on your settings).

Would you mind sharing that weather background?
Sure:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/59oqgalvhivnn2...r.jpg?dl=0
(2015-03-28, 08:34)Gade Wrote: Sure:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/59oqgalvhivnn2...r.jpg?dl=0

ty, but is not sharp

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Conditional weather icon is stuck0