ACCEPTED: Kodi Profile Support
Sadly this project was never completed as the student had to pull out.

I can't find any code that was actually submitted, but let me know if anyone finds anything and I will update the 1st post.
I was thinking to try to make bookmarks and watched state/count profile dependent.. is this project completely dead and I can do it without problems?
(2015-10-20, 18:42)phate89 Wrote: I was thinking to try to make bookmarks and watched state/count profile dependent.. is this project completely dead and I can do it without problems?

Yes, it is.

One word of advice, I would like to see metadata split from userdata in the database tables. Thats actually something on my list, somewhere down the line, but I haven't done anything yet.
So try to split of every userdata not just watched state/count.
(2015-10-20, 23:14)Razze Wrote:
(2015-10-20, 18:42)phate89 Wrote: I was thinking to try to make bookmarks and watched state/count profile dependent.. is this project completely dead and I can do it without problems?

Yes, it is.

One word of advice, I would like to see metadata split from userdata in the database tables. Thats actually something on my list, somewhere down the line, but I haven't done anything yet.

I think it's ok but there aren't many userdata I can think of..Only bookmarks, files.playCount, files.lastPlayed, files.dateAdded..Did you know other user specific data? Maybe arts?
(2015-10-21, 01:25)phate89 Wrote:
(2015-10-20, 23:14)Razze Wrote:

Yes, it is.

I think it's ok but there aren't many userdata I can think of..Only bookmarks, files.playCount, files.lastPlayed, files.dateAdded..Did you know other user specific data? Maybe arts?
Watched status?
(2015-10-21, 01:53)iainmacleod Wrote:
(2015-10-21, 01:25)phate89 Wrote:
(2015-10-20, 23:14)Razze Wrote: Yes, it is.

Watched status?
I didn't look at the code yet but if I'm not wrong watched status is playCount>0
(2015-10-21, 02:21)phate89 Wrote:
(2015-10-21, 01:53)iainmacleod Wrote:
(2015-10-21, 01:25)phate89 Wrote: I think it's ok but there aren't many userdata I can think of..Only bookmarks, files.playCount, files.lastPlayed, files.dateAdded..Did you know other user specific data? Maybe arts?
Watched status?
I didn't look at the code yet but if I'm not wrong watched status is playCount>0

Thats correct.

Well, it's not about how many there are, it's just better design.
As we could have a last changed timestamp then on each. So that we can separate changes to metadata from userdata changes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ACCEPTED: Kodi Profile Support2