Missing 1 item
For some reason, when I look at my file list in Kodi vs my list in Windows, I am 1 short in Kodi.
If I click movies, its missing. If I go to my actual sources, and click movies, it's correct. What could be causing it to vanish in the main view?

I have no clue what file it is. I have so many...
Probably a movie that's not getting ID'd on the scan. You can run Missing Movie Scanner to find the problem video. Once you figure out which video it is shouldn't be too hard to fix. You can just add an NFO file (wiki) with the imdb or TVDB url.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I tried that. I deleted the source and cleaned the database. The SOURCE shows the correct number...covers and all. Clicking MOVIES....outs missing one. I'm sorted to show all items. No clue! I have 1400 vids =/
Also, all vids have custom nfos
And Missing Movies Scanner didn't show any missing?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
notta. When I check in Windows by .nfo, I actually have 1 EXTRA.

Windows shows 1400 folders
Windows shows 1401 .nfo
Kodi SOURCES show 1400 movies
Kodi MOVIES tab shows 1399 movies.

Scanner shows nothing missing, but also only shows 1399 folders scanned. Still missing one. Any other ideas?
Compare them one at a time.Confused
Very slow and tedious, but you might get lucky and find the problem right off.

Maybe someone else will have a better idea.
yeeeeah. I figured. It shouldn't bug me...but it's one of those stupid things. I don't have time to do it, but I bet I end up doing it anyway. Thanks for the assist.
(2015-03-24, 01:03)McButton Wrote: yeeeeah. I figured. It shouldn't bug me...but it's one of those stupid things. I don't have time to do it, but I bet I end up doing it anyway. Thanks for the assist.

Big Grin

You know you could just leave it alone. If you never figure out what movie it is, you didn't want to watch that one anyway. I'm guessing that won't happen though.

Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing 1 item0