Music XML Nodes
(2015-09-21, 15:55)ironic_monkey Wrote:
Code:
ActivateWindow(MusicLibrary, library://music/albums.xml)

Thanks Spiff, that got it.

I'd never have worked out it needed the xml extension.

Generally, are the default nodes not actually being overridden? That would make custom default nodes less useful than they first appear as to filter stuff out it goes from changing one file in userdata (and thereby affecting core behaviour), to having to change all of any given skins shortcuts or a scripts references as well (so more of a layer on top).
'Zero

-----
Kodi Krypton 17.6 | Linux | FTV w/LiveTV 'Fred edition' | Maraschino Git | Kore v 2 | Chorus2
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
the old nodes are available at the old urls, the new nodes at the new urls. the default music library layout uses the new urls. it's only your "legacy" activatewindow call that use the old urls, and thus hits the old code.

what's missing is changing the shortcuts like 'Albums' to point to new nodes. not sure how they plan to handle that.
When creating an audio node, is there any way to exclude a path from my music library. For example i have a bunch of dance albums that I would like excluded which are all in the same folder on my nas but different artists, album artists etc so want to avoid having a rule for all of these names and just exclude the whole folder?
Try "Path" "does not contain" "name of folder" in an additional rule. Remember to use match ALL. That should do the trick

Edit: That will only work for songs or mixed, not albums.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music XML Nodes1