Android access to ongoing recordings
Hi,

I saw in the changelog, that now the access to ongoing recordings (ts-files ?) is possible.

I was wondering a little bit - on an android device the access on ts-files was possible before - but only until the recorded timeframe when i started to watch the recording.
The playback stopped and i had to restart it again manually - now with the "renewed" timestamp.
That means: if you tried to watch a movie 5 Minutes later then the start of the recording - you had to restart the playback every 5 Minutes, because the tTimestamp of the video-length is only actualisated when the playback stops and the video starts again manually.

Is now the feature implemented - for android as well - that the video refreshes semselfes without restarting by hand ? An if not - is there a chance to implement it? A short interruption by reaching the end of the file would not really a problem for me - everything is better then restarting the videofile again and again...

Thanks

SaEt9000
Yes, should work on all platforms.
Then I will try it as fast as possible :-) - thanks for your answer...

SaEt9000
Please note that I've removed the Android/arm build for v1.9.28 about 2 weeks ago. Loading the PVR was not possible because of wrong compiler flags. So unless you want to compile the PVR yourself you better wait for the next version. Will be release in a couple of days (minor fixes only).
hi - in between I made a test with 1.10.30.
The feature really works! As I aspected, you see a short stop in the video when the first "stop-time" is reached and then starts the video go on with playing. So It makes not sense to watch record some seconds after recording start. But if you are some minutes or half an hour behind - it is a good solution!

So it is the first good solution for my android to access on a ongoing recording without restarting video manually.

Thanks !

SaEt9000

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
access to ongoing recordings0