WIP Playon native interface for Kodi
Yep, the links are re-generated each time. A bit of a delay and I am having a weird issue and have to use a playlist with a dummy video. Will work that out some day.

I need to look at pseudo tv live at some point. I installed it and it took ages to load with default settings each time. Need to spend time with it I think.
(2015-03-28, 21:46)sytone Wrote: Yep, the links are re-generated each time. A bit of a delay and I am having a weird issue and have to use a playlist with a dummy video. Will work that out some day.

I need to look at pseudo tv live at some point. I installed it and it took ages to load with default settings each time. Need to spend time with it I think.

PseudoTV Live heavily depends on your hardware, if you are running a low power setup try PseudoTV Lite.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I had it on my i7 with 16Gb of RAM Smile I would not put that in the class of low powered. I think I need to understand it more as it spent ages making channels each time it loaded.
Forked the code @ github and added common cache to the getxml function. It will cache the response for 1hr, then reparse... Should speed up large directory listings and user navigation.

My todo list is:
Metahandler and search function?

Would it be okay if I hosted your plugin on my repo, you will remain the developer...
go for it, I have no objections.

I have been running it for a while now and seems stable, still have the issue with playback and needing the playlist with the dummy entry as a buffer however.
You have push access to it now, I added you as a collaborator.

Also need to cleanup the meta data as it is showing the stream URL and not the video name. I was thinking a right click and add config to clipboard for mylibrary as well to make it easier to make the xml for the section in the config.

Thoughts?
I did not see the cache code, can you send me a sample so I can see how it works?
(2015-04-09, 07:37)sytone Wrote: I did not see the cache code, can you send me a sample so I can see how it works?
https://github.com/Lunatixz/XBMC_Addons/...yonbrowser
ok, I thought you had forked the changes over. Ill fork your github to push my changes back.
Started implementing search in the fork.
(2015-04-10, 05:40)sytone Wrote: ok, I thought you had forked the changes over. Ill fork your github to push my changes back.
I did fork, but didn't push the code yet, wanted to add meta handler first. Link I sent is my repo. https://github.com/Lunatixz/plugin.video.playonbrowser
I have forked you repo and put the changes in there, no point in maintain two separate locations.

I have the URL generated for search and I am looking at the search integration in the UI.
Hi guys,

I've running this addon on my Kodi setups.

Speed wise it is a great improvement over using the UPNP source.

However, I am not able to start any stream on my Android setup. Also, it seems whenever my Playon server restarts, all of the links are dead and I get a script error message.

I am seeing this in the logs. Playing from UPNP works fine though.

15:25:19 T:18446744071667020688 NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
15:25:19 T:18446744071667020688 ERROR: bool CDVDDemuxFFmpeg::Open(CDVDInputStream*, bool, bool) - error probing input format, http://192.168.2.116:54479/hulu-fe3129dd...48dcc8.flv
15:25:19 T:18446744071667020688 ERROR: bool CDVDPlayer::OpenDemuxStream() - Error creating demuxer
15:25:19 T:18446744071667020688 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit()
15:25:19 T:18446744071675474456 NOTICE: No module named common.addon
15:25:19 T:18446744071675474456 WARNING: Attempt to use invalid handle 4
I have seen that as well, it was introduced with lunatixz's changes and I am trying to track it down while adding in search.
Also if you open the flv direct does it work?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playon native interface for Kodi0