• 7(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5: Maniac
hey Maniac, I have a little question Smile

Can you add something to the LowList-View? Some Movie-Set Infos would be cool. Like SiLVO's Mod:

Or can you say, what code I must use?
Is there a new version with fixes for the Live-TV widget? I'm on 5.6.0-1.10
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
@Adoga: I have plans to fix the video-osd. Move it to the bottom, below the info-bar and improve the icons\buttons.

@dirtydesaster: What is the difference between this and the original lowlist view? Can't see any.

@Solo0815: Sorry, not yet.

PS! Everyone with the "Unable to build menu"-error: This is a know error in the "skinshortcuts"-addon that the skin is dependent on. It happens on Andriod and some MacOSx devices. Original skin author (BigNoid) is aware of the issue, and will look into it.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
(2015-05-25, 14:15)Maniac Wrote: @Adoga: I have plans to fix the video-osd. Move it to the bottom, below the info-bar and improve the icons\buttons.

@dirtydesaster: What is the difference between this and the original lowlist view? Can't see any.

@Solo0815: Sorry, not yet.

PS! Everyone with the "Unable to build menu"-error: This is a know error in the "skinshortcuts"-addon that the skin is dependent on. It happens on Andriod and some MacOSx devices. Original skin author (BigNoid) is aware of the issue, and will look into it.

Thanks that you are planning to work on placing the buttons below and to work on the buttons. You have actually made it easier regarding live tv experience. Can't wait.
(2015-05-25, 14:15)Maniac Wrote: @dirtydesaster: What is the difference between this and the original lowlist view? Can't see any.

In this view, you can see all directors, playtime und genres from the collection movies (in summary).
In the original view, this space is empty

€dit: I have a little bug:

If I change a view, the "LiveTV Mod Setting" pop ups. Can't change any view Sad
I use Kodi 15 Beta 1
what button do you press to get enigma 2 to show up in live tv
@dirtydesaster: Keep in mind this skin is Helix only, I have not ported over to Kodi 15 just yet.

@chisharpe: There is noe "enigma2" in the skin Smile Just views that are similar to what you see in enigma2-based receivers. You can choose the view from the sideblade, there is one for the main channels list, and one for the channels OSD (you need to enable it via mod-settings). Then in fullscreen, press C.
Ah, OK. Just thought, the Github-Version (Master-branch) is Kodi-15 ready? Smile

(2015-05-19, 19:04)Maniac Wrote: Did you get the skin from github? If so, then you downloaded Kodi 15 version. There is a separate branch for Helix.
https://github.com/manijak/skin.aeon.nox.5/tree/helix
Yeah there is a branch but mostly identical to helix, for now.
can you please add a box with "$DAY, $DATE" in the EPG-view for a Channel.
e.g. You are viewing the EPG for a Channel and browse forward. Then you don't know, which day a Program starts, if there is only "22:15 Movie 1" in the List. It would be better if there is something like this:
Quote:22:00 News . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Wednesday, 10. Jun
22:15 Movie 1
23:55 Movie 2
01:40 Movie 3
and if you select "Movie 3" then it should be "Thursday, 11. Jun" of course

PS: the dots above shouldn't be there of course. I added them only for the mockup
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Hi Maniac, nice work
I found a small bug,(device wetek play, dvb-c, vdr client, openelc) it is set to start in Live TV mode (default) kodi resets each time, unable to load the channel list, if the default Home Screen starts, and expects load channel list goes on smoothly.
In other words is the best skin for live tv (my opinion).
Thx radmux, but this issue is not a skin-releated, it's more of a Kodi bug.
5.6.0-1.11
- New: Option to select between two different Guide-views: Standard & Minified (Enable via mod settings in sideblade)
- Minor redesign of the wall-view for Channels
- EPG-view: Added StartDate & Description on focus
- Fixed a bug when using LiveTV Widget with low main menu.

Mini-guide:
Hi Maniac, nice work Smile
I have a question, how do I install / activate picons for DVB-C channels(OpenElec)
thanks
It depends on what backend you are using. In my case it's tvheadend, so I define paths to icons for each channel in the web-interface. The pvr-addon pulls them on it's own.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5: Maniac4