How do I fix a TV series info "Flash 2014"
Kodi keeps giving me info from the old one, how do I tell it to find from the series?
name it:

The Flash (2014)
Always pays to check the metadata source:

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=279121&lid=7
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Highlight in TV Shows menu press "C" to open context menu the show information, then you can change the show info there.
(2015-03-26, 19:19)BeCableFree Wrote: Highlight in TV Shows menu press "C" to open context menu the show information, then you can change the show info there.

The correct way is to name the files properly in the first place.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Ok thanks all gonna try it out.
He didn't say the media was local. You can save an and stem link to your library. You can't rename them you just need to tell xbmc which of the two you want.

Of course if the files are local they should be named according to standards.
(2015-03-26, 20:34)nickr Wrote:
(2015-03-26, 19:19)BeCableFree Wrote: Highlight in TV Shows menu press "C" to open context menu the show information, then you can change the show info there.

To be fair nor everyone fully understands exactly what this entails, even after reading the wiki. Took me a fair while to suss it out and even then I found it much easier using a 3rd party product Filebot to get the names right. ..

To be fair, both are correct :)
(2015-03-27, 01:16)Gkinghrn Wrote:

To be fair nor everyone fully understands exactly what this entails, even after reading the wiki. Took me a fair while to suss it out and even then I found it much easier using a 3rd party product Filebot to get the names right. ..
I thoroughly agree that filebot and similar tools are great for getting naming right. Once it's right kodi should work as advertised.

Perhaps you could post what you didn't understand, and or maybe provide some examples, so the Wiki guy could update the Wiki to be more user friendly. It's a Win-Win for everyone this way.
(2015-03-27, 16:58)Powerhouse Wrote:
(2015-03-26, 20:34)nickr Wrote: The correct way is to name the files properly in the first place.

Perhaps you could post what you didn't understand, and or maybe provide some examples, so the Wiki guy could update the Wiki to be more user friendly. It's a Win-Win for everyone this way.

Sure although some of it was undoubtedly due to my inexperience as well in terms of how I read it. I get it now that see what Filebot did. Will post later..
(2015-03-27, 16:58)Powerhouse Wrote:
(2015-03-26, 20:34)nickr Wrote: The correct way is to name the files properly in the first place.

The point of a wiki is that not just the wiki Guy can change it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I fix a TV series info "Flash 2014"0