• 5(current)
Release DIY Network Addon
(2016-04-22, 03:49)wsiegel Wrote: It looks like there's a problem with the 3.02 version. Had a similar problem with the HGTV add-on, which was fixed by installing the new 3.03 version from github. Any possibility of an update to the DIY add-on?

Thanks.

I'll see what can be done. There have been some fundamental changes in the content platform which is used by several of my add-ons, so it may be a bit of a wait as I fix them all.
V3.0.4 has been submitted to the kodi.org repo. Should be updated in a few days.
Fixes website changes.
Hi he folder Blog Cabin since it appeared gives me DIY Network error and wont open. Its the only folder that wont open and gives me that error. any ideas?
(2016-08-26, 19:58)mutagen Wrote: Hi he folder Blog Cabin since it appeared gives me DIY Network error and wont open. Its the only folder that wont open and gives me that error. any ideas?

The add-on reflects what is on the website. That is what you see. There are no episodes on the Blog Cabin page.
V3.0.5 fixes the website changes
A pull request has been made for the kodi.org repo. The add-on should update in a few days
been looking for an old show that used to be on DIY network called Tricked Out. A few episodes survived on youtube and it appears it used to be available on Amazon Prime for a while and it got taken off of there too.
V3.0.6 fixes website change.
A pull request has been made for the kodi.org repo.
The add-on should update in a few days.
V3.0.7 fixes website change.
Version 3.0.8 fixes a website change.
A pull request has been issued for the kodi.org repo.
The add-on should update with a few days.
hello i have used the add on sevral months and now he no longer works
i have visit the website of diy networks and then i see the following messageThis site is not available in your country
is this the reason that the add on does not work annymore and if so is there a way to let it work again
Hi the addon is not refreshing correctly If you go to the webpage you can access the videos that the addon marks as error. hope its fixable thanks
If you look carefully at the website, you'll see that the add-on is working correctly. It will not display a show with 0 videos, which is what is shown. Usually if you wait a few days the website will fill with more content.

EDIT : actually the website is pretty screwed up right now which is normal for Scripps channels when they change content, it usually goes away with time.
(2018-10-29, 20:53)learningit Wrote: If you look carefully at the website, you'll see that the add-on is working correctly. It will not display a show with 0 videos, which is what is shown. Usually if you wait a few days the website will fill with more content.

EDIT : actually the website is pretty screwed up right now which is normal for Scripps channels when they change content, it usually goes away with time.
Vlearningit  just to let you know that the addon no longer opens I guess its a bit of the same problem, if you go to the pages you can see the videos. All other scripps addons working ok, thanks for the help when you have time cheers
I have not been able to use the DIY Network addon for the past month.  Every time I select the addon, I get the red error box stating DIY Network error, check log for listings.  I'm running Lea 18.0 and my addon is up to date.  I'm also running older versions of 17.6 on different devices and have the same issue.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Version 3.0.11 fixes current issues
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DIY Network Addon0