• 40(current)
Win HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
I'm using the 64-bit build without issues. I would go for it. But either build will perform more or less the same.
All 64? Kodi dsplayer,LAV filter and Xysubfilter?
ImageImageImageImageImagehttps://imgur.com/a/P0OEroY  
it's right? I put everything 64 bits, it seems that it works, but I do not know if in dsplayer the lav filter is ok!
but I have a problem,the audio in some files is jerky ,yet the audio and video LAV are set equal to mpc-hc with madvr same setting, what am Iwrong?
I should have solved, in the dsplayer windows in audio render I selected "internal audio render(seaner),before I had "V receiver(amd...)   is right now?
Sounds correct. LAV Filters and XySubFilter are installed with DSPlayer. You don't have to worry about installing external versions of either filters.
Hello everyone, how come today by checking the filters from dsplayer LAV did not find the 0.73.1? yet I downloaded the last ones, but it gives me a version before 0.73.1, why? while checking mpc-hc I find myself last. but does dsplayer no longer update LAV filters to the latest versions?
Quote:Hello everyone, how come today by checking the filters from dsplayer LAV did not find the 0.73.1? yet I downloaded the last ones, but it gives me a version before 0.73.1, why? while checking mpc-hc I find myself last. but does dsplayer no longer update LAV filters to the latest versions?
Ran into a similar issue last night while I was working on this. The filters need to be copied to the Kodi install folder (typically c:\program files (x86)\kodi\system\players\dsplayer\LAVfilters). I found that when I copied over that it would use the newest filters in the folder, even if I wrote over some of the files with an older version (was getting dropped frames with the latest version of LAV filters on my Intel HD 620 graphics, so I used the version that came with MPC-HC instead and those worked fine). Probably best to delete all the files in that folder and paste in the versions of the filters that you actually want to use.
mhendu, I went to check in the folder "C" / programs / kodi / ....., a disaster, it's all wrong, I think the fault of the last windows update (1809) because the situation is not normal! today has arrived the new ssd M.2, I will do a zero installation of w10. The strange thing is that dsplayer works very well, how strange !!!!
You could just use external versions of LAV Filters and XySubFilter to simplify things. The end of the second section in this guide has a link to some configuration files that will do the job without any required configuration. Just drop them into the correct userdata folder and set Filters management to use media rules and external filters. Simple.
I did not understand "use external versions of LAV Filters and XySubFilter" !!!! i LAV and XySub are not already external to dsplayer? I'm thinking about something, I've downloaded the LAV and Xysub "Version 0.73.1: Installer (both x86 / x64) - Zips: 32-bit & 64-bit" only the zip64 version, maybe it was better to download "both x86 / x64 "?
DSPlayer uses its own versions of XYSubFilter and LAV Filters. If you are using external versions, LAV Filters installs both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions. But you have to install either the 32-bit or 64-bit version of XYSubFilter to match the 32-bit or 64-bit version of DSPlayer.
dasplayer has its LAV filters and Xy ... internal? me when I downloaded dsplayer, after I downloaded from the site doom9 the filters LAV and Xy .., after the control panel of dsplayer I activated the external filters, as written in your beautiful guide (I also put the picture some post behind, and you told me that the external filters were ok). I still installed dsplayer 64 bit and only lavi and xy 64 bit, 32 no, I'm wrong?
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/P0OEroY
(2018-12-14, 08:40)giulianoprs Wrote: dasplayer has its LAV filters and Xy ... internal? me when I downloaded dsplayer, after I downloaded from the site doom9 the filters LAV and Xy .., after the control panel of dsplayer I activated the external filters, as written in your beautiful guide (I also put the picture some post behind, and you told me that the external filters were ok). I still installed dsplayer 64 bit and only lavi and xy 64 bit, 32 no, I'm wrong?
 Sounds OK. Do videos play?

When you hit O during playback, it should tell you what filters are being used. The internal filters start with (i): (i) LAV Video, (i) LAV Audio, etc. The external filters won't have the (i): LAV Video, LAV Audio, etc.
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR7