Win HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
(2015-04-07, 20:35)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-04-07, 18:41)vineet381 Wrote: Hi,
First of all thank you for such a great guide!!
I followed the steps in configuring the DSP player in kodi but non of my videos in the local library gets played. The online scrappers are still getting payed. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Also, is there a way to confirm on the video that proper audio and video codecs are getting applied. Would that be ctrl + J option in kodi?
Attached is the log.
log

Also, I am on windows 7 64 bit, I unzipped xysubfilter beta x86 version under a new folder in Program Files (not Program Filesx86) and installed the bat as administrator but dont seem to have the filter installed on my machine. Also, the mpc-hcx64 does not seem to recognize the madVR which is x86 installed under ProgramFilesx86. Can this be an issue (XYSubFilter and MPCx64 installed under Program Files whereas madVR, LAV Filters, ReClock,Kodi are on ProgramFilesx86 folder)

My configuration- HDMI going from HTPC to TV, SPDIF going from HTPC to Soundbar. Audio under System settings is WASPI default on both audio output and as a pass through device.

It sounds like you installed the wrong version of XySubFilter and MPC. Both must be the 32-bit versions to remain compatible with madVR and DSPlayer.

The bug about items in your library is harder to understand. Are you talking about videos that are not scraped (e.g. home movies, etc.)? You should clarify this in the main forum.

Thanks, do every thing need to go to program files or do they need to be in program files x86 folder

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR - by vineet381 - 2015-04-07, 20:49
9korpus - by edivrecar17 - 2015-10-05, 03:49
Audio delayed after pause - by JeffA - 2016-01-10, 20:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR7