Win HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
(2015-07-14, 06:12)Warner306 Wrote: 4. Don't sell yourself short. DSPlayer will work for almost everyone.

5. My advice is to start from scratch and ignore the EZODEN guide. FFDShow is old technology. My guide relies exclusively on LAV Filters, madVR and ReClock. It will give you superior picture quality provided you have a decent GPU.

Start in Section 1 and work your way to the finish when you have time. FFDShow is old school. Be wary of madVR v0.88.17 as DSPlayer support is being added this weekend. Earlier versions of madVR should be fine.
Thx very much for the encouragement. I feel myself slipping into the HTPC abyss, nooo..... Did not understand mediaportal, so will that get superior video quality for some streams using DSPlayer (is it worth it?). I saw the madvr profiles so that would take care of that issue. Getting the lavsource errors again!!!!!.... Off to bang my head against that problem

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR - by meles - 2015-07-14, 18:43
9korpus - by edivrecar17 - 2015-10-05, 03:49
Audio delayed after pause - by JeffA - 2016-01-10, 20:28

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.