Win HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
(2015-07-14, 19:04)meles Wrote: could not shake the lavsource issue so doing a complete uninstall/reinstall of process. Life should be simpler.
Well the reinstall worked, but started getting audio error on both kodi dsplayer and mpc. Put my reclock settings to what works with mpc-hc. Now MPC is normal and I get 32 bit 48k sampling when I hover over ffdshow raw audio tray icon. Kodi is still barfing with the attached..... hosting....

Hopefully forum has shown above. I am not eager to mess with the reclock settings and I presume Kodi is upsampling to 96k. I am doing two channel analog, so I suppose the 6 channel message could be the issue.... I've yet to find any settings that can stop this message. (Could it be that DSPlayer is not for us primitive two channel types, though I think it is pretty normal though to use headphones with an HTPC laptop or my super boss tube two channel big rig.) I am officially stuck. Help!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR - by meles - 2015-07-14, 20:53
9korpus - by edivrecar17 - 2015-10-05, 03:49
Audio delayed after pause - by JeffA - 2016-01-10, 20:28

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.