Win HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
Thanks for all your help Warner306. I've gone back and stepped through your setup suggestions and the Jriver article. Seems I do have a fickle rig, so I have to start at a minimum baseline and work my way up from there. I definitely get freezeups and blackscreens upon starting a video, so I have to make a chart of settings and step through them to see my results. Honestly, I may have had unrealistic expectations from my SD material, there's only so much that can be done, especially viewing on a 55" screen, which will amplify everything. Reclock was giving me a hassle about not supporting my video drivers (I run the latest Nvidia drivers) so it seems like I've got a fair amount of tweaking to do this weekend.

I did previously install LAV separate from DSPlayer, but I assume that won't affect anything since I'm directing it to use internal filters. Or would they conflict? Should I uninstall any filter I am not using, like Haali and ffdshow? When I click o during playback, I've confirmed DSplayer is only using the internal filters and Reclock for audio.

I have noticed that my settings sometimes seem to revert in the filters, so maybe uninstalling the other ones would be a good idea...

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR - by digriz60 - 2015-09-04, 20:26
9korpus - by edivrecar17 - 2015-10-05, 03:49
Audio delayed after pause - by JeffA - 2016-01-10, 20:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR7