• 13(current)
Win HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
(2015-09-18, 13:02)gotham_x Wrote: I resolved, I was wrong in continuing to believe that it was a Video Settings menu in Video -> DSPlayer playing video.

Warner 360.

I take advantage of your experience, I have to change GTX-260 video card for my PC, a PC equipped with Intel I7 CPU i7-3820 @ 3.600Hz without Owerclock active and 16 GB of RAM.

As video card would oriented Brand Nvidia GTX-960 with encoding and decoding hardware HEVC / 4k or GTX 980.

Surely it would be better as calculation Headers GTX - 980 only supports encoded HEVC / 4K, does not support hardware decoding HEVC / 4k.

Given the quality of the two video cards I would like to take advantage Scaling Algoritms with NNEDI3.

I ask, she knows there are guides settings to make full upscaling algorithm Chroma NNEDI3 with GTX-960/980.

Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

The GTX 960 is kinda weak with madVR when going from HD -> UHD. I would wait another year for more powerful cards with HEVC hardware decoding to be released. They just don't exist yet.

NNEDI3 is a great way to scale 4K content but requires a very powerful GPU. It might be better to use super-xbr with a card like the 960 to reduce the stress placed on the GPU. But, yes, NNEDI3 is the best way to scale an image in madVR. Personally, I would wait a year for better GPUs to arrive.
Sorry for my English.
How do I configure to see the IPTV?
I tried with various configuration, but not part neither of the two readers.
(2015-09-19, 07:31)florarctus Wrote: Sorry for my English.

Update to the latest DSPlayer version and look at the two posts below:

2111042 (post)

2090836 (post)

If you have any further questions, ask them in the main forum.
(2015-09-21, 04:14)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-09-19, 07:31)florarctus Wrote: Sorry for my English.

Update to the latest DSPlayer version and look at the two posts below:

2111042 (post)

2090836 (post)

If you have any further questions, ask them in the main forum.

Thanks, now I solved
Hi, thanks for this excellent tutorial.
I hope You can help me with my problem.
I'm trying to use an external filter (strongene lentoid hevc decoder) for the h265 files.
When I define the rule for this filter there's no problem if i create a rule based only on the file type, and the filter works very well. But if I create a rule based on the file name, or the file name + type file, the video simply do not start, although the mediasconfig.xml file is correctly create/modified in the dsplayer folder. I have the same problem on my mini-pc with windows 8.1 and also on my pc with windows 7.
Thanks, and excuse me if my English it's not the best.
(2015-09-27, 16:00)texstar Wrote: Hi, thanks for this excellent tutorial.
I'm trying to use an external filter (strongene lentoid hevc decoder) for the h265 files.
When I define the rule for this filter there's no problem if i create a rule based only on the file type, and the filter works very well. But if I create a rule based on the file name, or the file name + type file, the video simply do not start, although the mediasconfig.xml file is correctly create/modified in the dsplayer folder. I have the same problem on my mini-pc with windows 8.1 and also on my pc with windows 7.

Post your complete mediasconfig.xml. I would suggest posting it in the official forum for greater help.
(2015-09-27, 23:02)Warner306 Wrote:

Post your complete mediasconfig.xml. I would suggest posting it in the official forum for greater help.

Thanks, I'll follow your suggestion. This is my mediaconfig.xml, however:

<mediasconfig>
<rules>
<rule filename="h265">
<source filter="lavsource_internal" />
<splitter filter="lavsplitter_internal" />
<video filter="lentoid_hevc_decoder" />
<audio filter="lavaudio_internal" />
<subs filter="xysubfilter_internal" />
</rule>
</rules>
</mediasconfig>
(2015-09-28, 09:04)texstar Wrote:
(2015-09-27, 23:02)Warner306 Wrote:

Thanks, I'll follow your suggestion. This is my mediaconfig.xml, however:

<mediasconfig>
<rules>
<rule filename="h265">
</rule>
</rules>
</mediasconfig>

Thanks to "warner306" and "oldpoem" I finally obtained my working combination of rules to play h265 files with lentoid decoder and all the others files with lav decoder:

<mediasconfig>
<rules>
<rule filename=".*h265.*">
</rule>
<rule filetypes="mkv|avi|divx|ogm|mp4|mov|m4v|flv|m2v|mpeg|mpg|mts|m2ts|vob|bdmv">
<video filter="lavvideo_internal" />
</rule>
</rules>
</mediasconfig>
Excuse my absent mindedness but do you HAVE to have the original kodi installed first or can I use dsplayer version only? Asking because lately the links for the original kodi have been having issues and it is difficult to find the matching build.
(2015-09-29, 19:27)mikeyhalla Wrote: Excuse my absent mindedness but do you HAVE to have the original kodi installed first or can I use dsplayer version only? Asking because lately the links for the original kodi have been having issues and it is difficult to find the matching build.

No, it doesn't matter. DSPlayer can be installed as a fresh installation.
Thank you and I did try this on another computer and yes it does work without the original which is great. Thanks kodi dsplayer team!
I think I've got a little problem: I followed the instructions and installed everything as described but, even if I selected "fullscreen exclusive mode" in the DSPlayer settings and in madvr itself, if I play a video and check with ctrl+J I see "D3D windowed"...... Is it normal? Should it be fullscreen exclusive? How can I fix this? I tried everything :-(
Cool
E[URL][/URL]
[URL][/URL]
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR7