Win HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
(2015-10-23, 15:38)Talguy Wrote: @Warner306, have you considered updating the guide so that the terminology in the "Scaling Settings" window when playing a video matches those that are in the guide. I was running through the guide last night (I finally feel DSPlayer is stable enough to run as my daily version of Kodi) and I was getting confused on what Madvr setting I had to adjust and where was it in the DSPlayer interface. Example given was the image refinement options, they're named differently then what is found in the Madvr's configuration windows launched from the tray icon.

just my 0.02

I'm not sure what you mean. Image Enhancements and Upscaling Refinement remains the same in the madVR control panel and Kodi Video Settings.

You would have to be more specific. What terms are named incorrectly? I've noticed aracnoz has misspelled Image Enhancements, FineSharp, LumaSharpen and AdaptiveSharpen. And Upscaling Refinement is found under Scaling algorithms. But these are minor inconsistencies.

Are you confused by the placement of Upscaling Refinement settings, which are buried within Scaling algorithms? I added a note at the beginning of the section dealing with Upscaling Refinement indicating these settings are found within Scaling algorithms... when using the Kodi GUI.

Messages In This Thread
9korpus - by edivrecar17 - 2015-10-05, 03:49
RE: HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR - by Warner306 - 2015-10-23, 20:18
Audio delayed after pause - by JeffA - 2016-01-10, 20:28

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.