Win HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
(2015-10-30, 17:49)hugh6881 Wrote:
(2015-10-29, 15:00)hugh6881 Wrote:
(2015-10-29, 08:17)Warner306 Wrote: The NUC uses integrated graphics, so you won't get much further than the default madVR settings. You could also try setting image upscaling to "DXVA," which also offers pretty good quality at a low cost.

Please read the madVR sections for help on settings. It is the whole point of this post.

I Change it to DXVA and It made a big different. But motion is still not as smooth...But a lot better. Is this because of the integrated Graphic?

Ok when I change it to DXVA image still a little choppy, but for some reason it doesn't play DTS-HD audio. But when I Disable DTS-HD and chose regular DTS, the movies is no longer choppy and I get regular DTS audio and not DTS-HD. Playing movies with DTS-HD, the image is choppy, but disable DTS-HD the image is fine. Any ideas whyHuh

DTS-HD can't be decoded because of your audio equipment. The video won't be any choppier. Just stick with DTS.

Please keep this type of correspondence in the official DSPlayer forum.

Messages In This Thread
9korpus - by edivrecar17 - 2015-10-05, 03:49
RE: HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR - by Warner306 - 2015-10-30, 23:07
Audio delayed after pause - by JeffA - 2016-01-10, 20:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR7