Win HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
Interesting thing on the "Lost Capone" piece, that's not the file I'm attempting to play. Just keeps showing up in the log. Will do some more research/tinkering. Thanks again for the assistance.

(2016-02-05, 22:30)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-02-05, 05:34)maddiesdad15 Wrote: Added the starter files and downloaded the external filters, but DSPLayer will not activate with MediaRules/FilerConfig selected. Plays fine with Internal Filters and DirectShow merits

Debug.log

The assistance is very much appreciated.

(2016-02-04, 05:58)Warner306 Wrote: I didn't address this in your PM.

You could try setting your filters to Media rules and Filters configuration and adding that file type to this list already provided.

These are my starter files.

You have to place them in the userdata -> dsplayer folder.

This will require you install external copies of LAV Filters and XySubFilter. Links are found at the end of section 3.

It could be aracnoz simply forgot to include this file type.

Did you check your Media rules to make certain the dsplayer files are installed? You should see a rule in there somewhere.

I'm not good at reading logs, but it looks like things failed at LAV Filters. You need LAV 32-bit.

Also, the file :The.Lost.Capone.1990.m3u8 has a file extension not included in the list of media rules.

I would suggest setting up a playercorefactory.xml for MPC-HC and playing your VC1 files with MPC-HC. You would still get the use of madVR. There is an entire guide dedicated to getting this working. I suspect you'll never get those files to work.

Messages In This Thread
9korpus - by edivrecar17 - 2015-10-05, 03:49
Audio delayed after pause - by JeffA - 2016-01-10, 20:28
RE: HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR - by maddiesdad15 - 2016-02-06, 02:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR7