Win HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
(2016-06-02, 19:14)Warner306 Wrote: As huhn said, the video should not be more or less smooth. You might lose one frame every 5,000 frames. That is hard to notice.

MPC-HC has sanear built-in. Choose the Internal Audio Renderer under Output -- it is the same thing. I'm not sure if it shows up in the Taskbar during playback. But that shouldn't matter because you can alter the audio renderer settings from Options -> Output.

sanear is really no better or worse than ReClock if you are bitstreaming. The result will be identical.

Here are some instructions on how to set up MPC-HC: 1843523 (post)

Thanks huhn and Warner. I was asking about Sanear because of the improvement Ashlar commented about with his link, BTW I'll make further investigation about my test. But in the end in dsplayer settings what do I need to select under "Audio Renderer"? There is not possible to choose internal filters .... I got
" System Default ", my AVR, " Sanear Audio Renderer", "Default DirectSound Device", " Default WaveOut", " Direct sound: my AVR name"

Guys really thank you so much for the help and Patience.

Messages In This Thread
9korpus - by edivrecar17 - 2015-10-05, 03:49
Audio delayed after pause - by JeffA - 2016-01-10, 20:28
RE: HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR - by Knight77 - 2016-06-02, 23:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR7