Win HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
(2016-06-08, 02:31)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-06-08, 01:15)munguin Wrote: Hi. First off, awesome tutorial you've written. I appreciate everything you've done here. I haven't had any major issues getting most of this to work for me, but I do have one infuriating issue with the properties page for the splitter and decoders, getting the text cut off at the bottom and on the right. I have searched throughout this thread and multiple others, along with Google, to no avail. I tried scaling the text down, changing the resolution (for both Windows and Kodi, even tried windowed mode). The properties page can't be resized or maximized, so there is no way for me to see the options further down or to the right (UHD resolution, in particular). Also, most of these options are still default values, as I just did a complete reinstall of Kodi and madVR in another attempt to fix this issue.
Any ideas on how I could fix this so that I could continue configuring my setup for full 4k/HEVC 10 bit video?

Use the screen behind the properties page. All of the options are available there to give the user the option to configure their entire setup with a remote, not just a mouse. It looks like the one of the text size options in Windows has been increased. I'm not sure which one.

Out of curiosity, does MPC-HC do the same thing?

I normally do have text size increased to 200% in both Windows and Chrome, but I did revert it to 100% in everything, and it still cut the text off. MPC-HC is fine though, nothing gets cut off in any of the options menus.

Messages In This Thread
9korpus - by edivrecar17 - 2015-10-05, 03:49
Audio delayed after pause - by JeffA - 2016-01-10, 20:28
RE: HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR - by munguin - 2016-06-10, 06:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR7