Win HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
(2016-10-18, 19:34)mhendu Wrote:
(2016-10-18, 18:37)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-10-18, 08:01)mhendu Wrote: Thanks for this! Have been working on setting up my system to use DSPlayer and MadVR. I'm attempting to play back 3D MVC MKVs with Kodi. My desktop resolution is set to 4K. When I play back one of these MKVs through Kodi the projector receives a frame-packed 3D signal and I can see a 3D effect but it looks like the image has been zoomed in to the top left, so I'm missing a good bit of the picture. This does not happen when I play the file thru MPC-HC (also set up using MadVR and the LAV filters). I'd love to get this working in Kodi so I can have more accurate watched data, resume states, etc. (currently I have it set up to use MPC-HC as an external player, which works OK, but if I stop the movie in the middle Kodi thinks I watched the whole thing and I can't resume).

I can confirm (just tested) that Kodi correctly displays the 3D MVC image when the desktop resolution is set to 24Hz 1080p, so there seems to be an issue in getting Kodi to adjust the screen resolution on playback.

Any suggestions on how I can get the playback to work correctly?

Thanks!

I have no experience with 3D content, sorry.

As for the watched queue in MPC-HC, ensure remember file position is checked in MPC-HC settings.

Thanks - that's a good suggestion. What I think I'll miss still, though, is integration with Trakt and with home automation (using XBMCState and Vera the lights turn off when I start playback and turn back on when I pause or stop playback). I can get start/stop automation to work but not for pausing movies.

Do you know if there's a way to set Kodi to change its resolution automatically, or to do this via LAV Filters potentially?

When you say "change resolution," do you mean refresh rates? If so, that option is found under Video -> Adjust display refresh rate. madVR display modes does the same thing.

Messages In This Thread
9korpus - by edivrecar17 - 2015-10-05, 03:49
Audio delayed after pause - by JeffA - 2016-01-10, 20:28
RE: HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR - by Warner306 - 2016-10-18, 21:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR7