Win HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
(2018-07-01, 23:12)Garry74 Wrote: Before I go testing with MPC-HC I thought I would give it one last go. So I have disabled the HDR in windows. I have turned off updating the refresh rate in Kodi, so this is handled by MadVR.

I can now play 1080p24 correctly, but when I play 2160p24 movies they look washed out. Do I need to set the colour to 2020 in MadVR?
 No, madVR will just passthrough any BT.2020 content. Calibration only applies to SDR content or HDR -> SDR conversion. HDR content is a simple passthrough operation if you ticked that option. 

Is HDR mode engaging? If so, the next step is to calibrate your display in HDR mode or try some of the other hdr options. The madVR guide has some more detail on the various hdr options if you get that far. It is important the metadata is making it to the display first. That is usually the best option if your display has decent tone mapping and a dedicated HDR mode.

Messages In This Thread
9korpus - by edivrecar17 - 2015-10-05, 03:49
Audio delayed after pause - by JeffA - 2016-01-10, 20:28
RE: HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR - by Warner306 - 2018-07-01, 23:42

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.