Win HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
(2018-11-23, 00:32)Warner306 Wrote: You could create a debug log with madVR, but it creates a complex mess that I can't translate well enough to provide you with any help.

Are you using XySubFilter with both DSPlayer and MPC-HC? I would guess it is the subtitle filter if the subtitle is failing to load, but it could be a problem with madVR. Are you able to select the PGS subtitle manually during playback?

Did you update or change any settings in LAV Splitter? And did you recheck your settings in XySubFilter?

As a test, can you try installing the newest XySubFilter and adding it as an "Extra external filter" in DSPlayer: https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=168282.

If that doesn't work, you might have to post a debug log at the madVR bugtracker.
 Thank you for your reply and help. I haven't changed anything in MPC-HC, so I assume it's using the same subfilter as DSPlayer. I can't select subtitles manually, but I can load external subtitles. I made no changed to LAV Splitter or XySubFilter. It's hard for me to check XySubFilter settings as, since I first installed DSPlayer, part of the options screen is cut off and the mouse is invisible when over the options window.

As for adding a newer subfilter in DSPlayer, is there a guide somewhere on how to do that?

Messages In This Thread
9korpus - by edivrecar17 - 2015-10-05, 03:49
Audio delayed after pause - by JeffA - 2016-01-10, 20:28
RE: HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR - by Razorbob - 2018-11-23, 13:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR7