•   
  • 42(current)
Win -  HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
I don't see anything wrong. When you select an item and press C, is Play Using... available?
I can confirm after trying multi file and folder setups, it now works with single file formats but does not like work with BDMV folder structure or direct .iso single file? playback does nothing when select the movie i wish to play or with ctrl c or play using selected players just does not load anything,,Am I missing a file in kodi user data structure or playercorefactory.xml file formatting to allow me this to all so work with BDMV or ISO folder structure playback using dsplayer madvr ?
brazen in this forum has a lot of experience with ISO files and BDMV folders. You should ask him: 229692 (thread).
(2019-03-07, 21:06)MrUltron Wrote: I can confirm after trying multi file and folder setups, it now works with single file formats but does not like work with BDMV folder structure or direct .iso single file? playback does nothing when select the movie i wish to play or with ctrl c or play using selected players just does not load anything,,Am I missing a file in kodi user data structure or playercorefactory.xml file formatting to allow me this to all so work with BDMV or ISO folder structure playback using dsplayer madvr ?
Or are you trying to do this with DSPlayer? If you are using DSPlayer, you are stuck with digital files without proper support for disc images or folder structures.
Hi again thank you for your response I can now confirm ive gotten a little further with the external player playback with Kodi v17.6 and the playercorefactory.xml file it now allows me to playback BDMV folder structure and uses the external player MPC-HC and MadVR in Kodi v17.6 ,,but still no joy in allowing it to open a .iso file in the same way just fails and does nothing when the film selected? where am I going wrong or is the revision 17.6 unable to playback .iso files within kodi?
  •   
  • 42(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR4.867