• 46(current)
Win HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
AutoHotKey could probably accomplish this with the right script. But you would have to do some research on how to achieve this.

You could look at the AutoHotKey script I posted here for a Harmony remote to use as a reference as to how to get started using AutoHotKey:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid1949380
DSPlayer is playing some movies in PCM. When I switch to the stock player, the audio plays as it should. Any ideas? Windows 10, Kodi 17.7
Can you post some pictures of your settings in LAV Audio and DSPlayer settings? 

Did you check bitstream and all of the relevant codecs in DSPlayer?
(2020-06-25, 23:07)Warner306 Wrote: Can you post some pictures of your settings in LAV Audio and DSPlayer settings? 

Did you check bitstream and all of the relevant codecs in DSPlayer?
When you say the settings in LAV Audio, are they in DSPlayer-Filters-Audio decoder?
If you chose to use Internal Filters, it would be listed as the audio filter.

Click to open the property page and then check all of the codecs in LAV Audio that you want bitstreamed. Look at the appropriate section in the guide for screenshots.
(2020-06-26, 01:46)Warner306 Wrote: If you chose to use Internal Filters, it would be listed as the audio filter.

Click to open the property page and then check all of the codecs in LAV Audio that you want bitstreamed. Look at the appropriate section in the guide for screenshots.
Yes, everything has a dot that I want bitstreamed.
I'd still need to see both your DSPlayer and LAV Audio settings to be of any help. 

Did you try using the external filters option by using the external filters rules provided in this guide? There is a download link in one section. Maybe the internal LAV Filters is causing issues?
(2020-06-26, 09:43)Warner306 Wrote: I'd still need to see both your DSPlayer and LAV Audio settings to be of any help. 

Did you try using the external filters option by using the external filters rules provided in this guide? There is a download link in one section. Maybe the internal LAV Filters is causing issues?
I think I have the audio sorted out. I opened the LAV options from the system tray while playing a movie. Even though I had all the bitstreaming options checked in the DSPlayer, a couple were still unchecked in LAV. I checked them all off, and it seems to be good. I think that fixed the one stuttering movie too. Could an audio setting cause video stuttering? Also, I still have one 1080p rip that DSPlayer will not play. When I click on the movie, the screen goes black, and Kodi totally freezes up. I have to Cntrl+Alt+Del to close out. The rip works totally fine when I open it with the stock video player. I'm using Kodi 17.7 Better GUI if that helps. I'm pretty sure I have MadVR build 113 too. I unzipped 113 into the MadVR folder, and gave permission to overwrite some files. I'm assuming that puts me on 113?
Is there any way we'll ever be able to use MadVR with Kodi 18? I want to use the Netflix add-on, but it can only be used with Kodi 18.
Don't know. It is up to developers such as the one maintaining the v17.6 DSPlayer posted in the Windows forum.
Hi guys,
I need your help: I have installed the KODI 17.7 over the 17.6 last night and since I can not work with the keyboard short cuts for my madVR anymore: e.c. ctrl+j is not working, neither I can switch between the different madVR settings, madVR is running on Windows10 properly.
Any idea what happened here and any solution for the issue?

Thank you all in advance 

Katana2
(2020-08-19, 13:59)Katana2 Wrote: Hi guys,
I need your help: I have installed the KODI 17.7 over the 17.6 last night and since I can not work with the keyboard short cuts for my madVR anymore: e.c. ctrl+j is not working, neither I can switch between the different madVR settings, madVR is running on Windows10 properly.

Thank you all in advance 

Katana2
I never had any luck with 17.7 either. I ended up going back to 17.6
(2020-08-19, 13:59)Katana2 Wrote: Hi guys,

Thank you all in advance 

Katana2
If you are using the new DSPlayer builds posted in the Windows forum, you should post your questions in that thread where the developer might see them.
Greetings everyone. I am curious why there is so less attention for windows related updates out there. I find this category pretty important with changes being made that could have effect on Kodi/MadVR. Is there no good way to get rid of these issues?
If you are referring to bugs created by changes to Windows, it is up to the developers to update their software to keep pace with these changes. Or, you can disable Windows Updates.
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR7