Addic7ed
(2019-09-10, 11:04)Roman_V_M Wrote: Version 3.1.1 has been released. It includes the fix for search endpoint and also Dutch and French translations (thanks to the respective contributors).

Awesome, thank you!
(2019-09-10, 11:04)Roman_V_M Wrote: Version 3.1.1 has been released. It includes the fix for search endpoint and also Dutch and French translations (thanks to the respective contributors).
Many thanks for the update. Works flawlessly now. Much appreciated.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
For a few days or even weeks now, the addon version 3.1.4 does not succesfully connect and display results.
(This has happened before, but that used to be momentarily.) 

One time, it managed to display results, but could not download a subtitle.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Romanes eunt domus
Well, nevermind, now it works again...
Romanes eunt domus
Addic7ed.com site has various problems from time to time. So if the addon doesn't work check the site itself first.
Addic7ed add-on not able to download subs (opensubtitles add-on works fine) 
When I select the addic7ed add-on it searches fine but I get an error that it can't download the subtitle and to check logs.

Debug logs

The error (at 2021-03-14 22:28:58.095 line 1281) mentions: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.subtitles.rvm.addic7ed/temp'
When I check the folder /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata there is no folder to the addic7ed add-on. There is no folder called service.subtitles.rvm.addic7ed.

Already tried reinstalling but the folder doesn't show

Kodi 19
Addic7ed 3.1.4+matrix.1
Running on Xiaomi MIBOX4 with Android 9.0.0

Kind of solution: manually add the folder service.subtitles.rvm.addic7ed and tmp.
I guess this has to do with jellyfin that it's not able to download the subs next to the video? And that it needs a temp folder?
Yes, I've got that crash just recently on a fresh Matrix install. I'll fix it soon. As for a temp directory, it is used as a download location and then Kodi moves the subs file to its destination.
Thank you!
Kodi can't connect to Addic7ed.com says the plugin. Via browser I see that the certificate has expired. Is that the reason for Kodi's being unable to connect?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Yes, let's wait until they resolve their problems. I'll disable certificate validation in the next version.
@Roman_V_M 
did a fresh install of LibreElec 10 (Kodi 19.1) today, and installed Addic7ed addon.
I get an error when trying to download subtitles, saying kodi can not connect to addic7ed.
Is there anything I can do ?

Thx.

EDIT: nvm...tried again a bit later and now it works...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addic7ed1