Addic7ed
Any update on this? I mean, as far as cleaning it up to add it to the official repository, if that's a thing that might happen. Smile
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Hi.

It works for me in openelec with kodi 14.2 but it does not work on my android box with 15.1 Isengard, it gives me error when I look for subs.

Is it something known?? or shall I paste a log?
Neither amet's nor Amelandbor's addon works with 15.1.

Both fail, and each time the log file contains the line "Error Contents: No module named BeautifulSoup"

The only mention of BeautifulSoup in conjunction with Kodi that I can find is http://addons.kodi.tv/show/script.module.beautifulsoup/ which is two years old and is for Kodi v13.
Just installed Amelandbor's addon on kodi 15.1. Works perfectly...
(2015-09-01, 02:23)AlexMorris Wrote: Neither amet's nor Amelandbor's addon works with 15.1.

Both fail, and each time the log file contains the line "Error Contents: No module named BeautifulSoup"

The only mention of BeautifulSoup in conjunction with Kodi that I can find is http://addons.kodi.tv/show/script.module.beautifulsoup/ which is two years old and is for Kodi v13.

If you install Amelandbor's addon from the zip file, beautifulsoup will be installed automatically.
this add-on works? o can search for PT subtitles
just installed on my env,
Amelandbor's version still works on kodi 15.2
Hello,
thanks for your work! Just one thing - i get only -eng- subtitles whatever what i search tv show or movie. Working as intended or bug?
Thanks
Have you setup extra languages in your settings?
(2016-02-02, 08:46)great_vc Wrote: Have you setup extra languages in your settings?

Yes and i have three other subs services(opensubtitles, unacs, podnapisi) and they are all working ok.
(2016-02-02, 10:23)Jindo Wrote:
(2016-02-02, 08:46)great_vc Wrote: Have you setup extra languages in your settings?

Yes and i have three other subs services(opensubtitles, unacs, podnapisi) and they are all working ok.
Have you checked the addic7ed website and see if the language you're looking for is available for the content you're watching?
Has this made it to the official repository?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
I have the some issue
I verify on the website and the subtitles exist
I've tried to install the plugin on kodi 16.1 and BeautifulSoup is enabled, however searching for subtitles doesn't seem to work.
I keep getting an error message saying "manual search is not enabled currently"

Does anyone know how to fix this? Or is 16.1 not supported?
I'm using Amelandbor's addon btw
Hi, I'd like to try Amelandbor's addon. Can someone tell me how to install it? I'm very new to Kodi. It's running on Android TV on a Mi Box. Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addic7ed1