Actor search fails
Hmm. Love the skins look and navigation, but with around 2000 movies, 1000 TV episodes and 3000 songs, globalsearch is very useful.

Running Kodi 14.1 Git:38e4046 on both Ubuntu 14.04.2 and Windows 7 Pro, same behavior. (Can't find a way to get the version of Eminence in use, but all available updates have been applied.)

Doesn't matter if I execute the actor search from the home screen, the Movie or TV Show hubs or or the sidepane from within a list of All Movies or All Seasons, it never returns any results.

Doesn't matter if Actors is enabled or disabled in the Global Search addon configuration. All the other configuration items behave as expected.

With Conq or Confluence, for example, this issue doesn't occur. However, I prefer the look and navigation/design of Eminence.

Any ideas?

TIA,
Tony
Its not implemented because actor search is not mentioned on the wiki page for globalsearch so I had no idea that it even existed. Will fix when I have time.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thank you for the reply, sir! In the meantime, a 'grep -rin "globalsearch" *' from directory skin.eminence reveals some opportunities to experiment with adding some parameters to calls to script.globalsearch in some of the skin's xml files that might yield the results I seek; I'll report in here if I'm successful.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Actor search fails0