Weather submenu
I would love to have some other weather information shown here instead... That would be nice.
Could you be a little more specific ? Where do you want more info displayed, why and what info ?
Do you just mean the weather screen ?

In that case I'd suggest you to use a different weather addon like Openweathermap, this has much more info displayed like maps etc.
With the Yahoo weather addon you just get the basic stuff
I just mean in the submenu location, so when weather is focused it could show more weather info. Since there are no submenu items i thought the space could be repurposed.
(2015-03-30, 23:24)wheemer Wrote: I just mean in the submenu location, so when weather is focused it could show more weather info. Since there are no submenu items i thought the space could be repurposed.

You mean something like an infoline which displays some stuff?
Yeah I guess so, but I was more thinking of a row of icons similar to the widget but with different info...
(2015-03-31, 01:53)wheemer Wrote: Yeah I guess so, but I was more thinking of a row of icons similar to the widget but with different info...

The best way to illustrate your feature requests are with screenshots and mock ups - its doesn't have to be a Picasso :-)

Rough drafts done in Paint, etc are acceptable

Cheers,

Mario
After further thought on this I realize the complexity of this request and the low reward.

I would say it's safe to ignore.
This is sort of what I was talking about:

This would be the hourly forecast showing up and the bottom:

Marcel

how about a second weather widget that provides current conditions in one tile and more detailed information in the other tiles?

I actually think there's a way to write a sub menu for the information that he wants you need to use skin weather variables I believe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather submenu0