OS X mac-tv-via HDMI cable
HelloSmile With the new update i now do not see enable passthru as an option? Dont know if its active ? Any suggestions?

ThanksSmile
Enable expert settings level in the confluence settings screen (lower left)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2015-07-27, 22:09)Bon3 Wrote: Problems are back in Isengard Undecided I tried with the suggested settings and though it worked in 14.2 in 15.0 its back fall outs every 2-3 minutes. Undecided i have my AVR on multichannel PCM and VDAdecoder turned off (also tried with ON) no difference, any suggestions?

New proposal for isengard - either enable refreshrate adaption in settings->video->playback or enable sync to display (same options menu). The latter was fixed for isengard on osx.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Have a question, Will insengard work on a mac? I do not have a apple TV
yes it will - and what you just did is called "Highjacking a thread". Please open your own thread the next time instead of asking your question in a totally unrelated one.
Sorry

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
mac-tv-via HDMI cable0