Rapier overlay numbers not centered in circle
This is a problem I've had for several releases that I've just been ignoring. When I display my TV Shows in wide banner format the overlay stating the number of unwatched episodes doesn't line up with the circle that goes around it. this makes it pretty difficult to read. the image of the checkbox shows up fine.

I'm running kodi 14.2 (just updated to 3/27 compile) and rapier 7.3.0, although I think I've had this problem ever since rapier 7 came out.

I'm running kodi on an ubuntu install. I've tried deleting the skin.rapier folder in my /home/xbmc/.kodi/addons folder and reinstalling the skin, but that didn't work.

I've attached a link to a screenshot (couldn't get it to post the pic inline for some reason). Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
noumenon

http://imgur.com/hW2uW2j
Hi noumenon.

Thanks for reporting the issue.

This have been fixed in 7.3.1 and it will be included in the next release.

Currently the fix is availablle on Github and also in my repository.

Follow these steps to install my repository manually from zip. After this you will automatically receive the latest development updates of Rapier.
great. that fixed the overlay problem. everything lines up now.

however, now there are no background images on the home screen. fan art from movies/tv shows in the recently added widget pops up, but the default backgrounds don't -- they are showing up in the settings window, however.
You have to let me know which background images you mean.

What do you use for backgrounds in which section, and how have you set it up in the skin settings?
according the wiki for settings, section 9.6 - backgrounds. under custom backgrounds, i have chosen a custom single image for the background for movies, tv shows, music, settings. these are not appearing.

when using the widget on the home screen that displays newly scanned movies, the fan art from those movies comes up in place of the background image, but the custom single image doesn't.

does that explain what I mean? i'm not sure how else to explain it (or maybe I don't understand what you're asking).

thanks
In the latest version of Rapier I have fixed some bugs with the backgrounds. Maybe if you try to set the same backgrounds once again they will appear?

Before, if background images were set and later moved to another location, they would be cached and still appear as backgrounds. Now the images needs to be at the given location at all times.

Maybe you set the backgrounds some time ago and later moved the images? (This was the case for me on one computer, where some backgrounds suddenly didn't appear anymore)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier overlay numbers not centered in circle0