Series recording in Argus TV -- works!
(2015-05-08, 13:22)freemans13 Wrote: I've tried the pre-compiled add-on with 15 beta 1 and that cannot load the dll also. I'm using the pre-compiled file found in the test branch in git.
Is there are any chance you could commit a re-compiled version?

BTW - You have no idea how grateful I am to finally see someone tackle series recording for Argus. Best news I've read in ages!

The main incompatibility is probably with the PVR API level -- 1.9.6 or possibly the GUI level.

At this point I would say hang tight and wait for the official support -- my version is a bit of a hack since I had to introduce new Kodi screens which the user is responsible for putting in their skin folder. (I never liked that requirement since it is only tested to work on Confluence).

Once everything in committed on the Kodi side, I can implement it in the pvr.argustv side. Shouldn't take long.
Looking forward to trying it out when the PR gets accepted. Thanks for staying on top of it.
The PR got merged into master a while back already. Any plans on updating the add-on?
Was just wondering whether this functionality was being pursued anymore? I currently go out of Kodi to use the Argus application for scheduling recording of a series. Maybe the add-on is there and I missed it?
Thanks.... Bht2nd
(2015-05-13, 17:46)pps4 Wrote: As soon as they merge the PR, I can work on it. My code implements a lot of this already but with hardcoded defaults. It would just be a question of pulling in the new UI user fields in to replace the defaults. The JSON interface is the same.

The PR got merged long time ago, but as far as I know the add-on has not been adjusted to support the new features.

@pps4 still around?
hi
Any plans on updating the add-on
please answer

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Series recording in Argus TV -- works!0