• 178(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
How/where should the nightly LAV filters be installed? I assume they're supposed to replace the DSPlayer internal filters?

Don't know if it has anything to do with filters but I'm having a strange problem with render queue not filling properly and present queue being stuck at 2, no matter what the setting in madVR. Previously everything worked absolutely fine.

System is Win10 64bit, latest madVR (actually now I'm back to 89.19 but the queue bug remains), Kodi DSPlayer Jarvis RC1, GTX 960 with latest drivers.
@Uoppi, look here

Program files/kodi/system/players/dsplayer/LAVFilters

Replace with LAV 32 bit version.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-01-23, 10:26)*Roma* Wrote:
(2016-01-23, 04:22)markus3000 Wrote: hoping somebody can help with the installation of the next PVR filter . I try to run the next PVR filter install batch file but I get a regsvr32 error. Not sure what "register with NextPVRinstall-batch" means on the post for nextpvr filter. Does someone have more detail on how to install?

Unrar the file and create a new folder called "NextPVR Filter". Extract all the files from the rar into the new folder you just created. Right click on NextPVRFilters-Install.bat and run the file as the administrator.
Please do not remove this folder, or any files in it. If you remove this folder then DSPlayer will not be able to use NextPVR Filter, so make sure you extract the files in a safe, permanent location.

I have tried exactly that. I created NextPVR Filter folder and placed it in the program files folder and then attempted to run as admin and it get a Regsvr32 error.... (see pic)

is the folder supposed to be in a specific location...

(2016-01-23, 21:00)markus3000 Wrote:
(2016-01-23, 10:26)*Roma* Wrote:
(2016-01-23, 04:22)markus3000 Wrote: hoping somebody can help with the installation of the next PVR filter . I try to run the next PVR filter install batch file but I get a regsvr32 error. Not sure what "register with NextPVRinstall-batch" means on the post for nextpvr filter. Does someone have more detail on how to install?

Unrar the file and create a new folder called "NextPVR Filter". Extract all the files from the rar into the new folder you just created. Right click on NextPVRFilters-Install.bat and run the file as the administrator.
Please do not remove this folder, or any files in it. If you remove this folder then DSPlayer will not be able to use NextPVR Filter, so make sure you extract the files in a safe, permanent location.

I have tried exactly that. I created NextPVR Filter folder and placed it in the program files folder and then attempted to run as admin and it get a Regsvr32 error.... (see pic)

is the folder supposed to be in a specific location...

Ok, i see...
I have fixed the install.bat, please download the fixed version:

Code:
NextPVR filter v0.2.1:
* NextPVRFilters-Install.bat, NextPVRFilters-Uninstall.bat fixed.

NextPVR filter v0.2.1
To create profile 3D , these rules are sufficient to insert (Profile auto select rules) madVR.

if src=3D "1080p23 (3D Profil)"
else "1080p23"

or must be added other variables ?
(2016-01-23, 18:40)Wanilton Wrote: @Uoppi, look here

Ah, thanks, that's it. I've actually done this manual procedure once but had completely forgotten the filters are quite easy to replace.
(2016-01-23, 18:40)Wanilton Wrote: @Uoppi, look here

Hi Wanilton. The nightly builds are .exe files. Should we install these first and then afterwards copy manually to this location?
Also the 3D mvc, should you do anything manually to get it to work with internal filters and madvr?

Thanks for the great work.
(2016-01-23, 02:03)Wanilton Wrote: Kodi Jarvis RC1 + dsplayer with all update until now (01/22/2016)

link for download:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7799...0.dx11.exe

Warnings:
- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightly + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/mediaBrasil/xbmc/tree...r_dsplayer

Update codec lav for 0.67.0.63 version nightly, available here

https://files.1f0.de/lavf/nightly/

This build failed my avast check. Not sure if it's false alarm but previous builds were scaned & reported cleaned.
Hi @oldpoem, I have avast in my PC, and check all install before upload, for me is clean..

Latest change I make, was only overwrite dll with recent lav filters nightly..

Here video other install make by me where I test install with avast.

I will create other later, and double check before upload other.
Hi Wanilton,

One question for clarification (is something that I have just noticed now): I have installed the last build that you kindly provided but it seems not possible to make DSPlayer work without madVR installed; i.e. there is no the possiblity to use the Kody video render EVR...if I'm not wrong is something that aracnoz introduced again in one of his last builds (here)

Can you please double check?

Thanks in advance as usual!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
(2016-01-25, 18:59)axlt2002 Wrote: Hi Wanilton,

One question for clarification (is something that I have just noticed now): I have installed the last build that you kindly provided but it seems not possible to make DSPlayer work without madVR installed; i.e. there is no the possiblity to use the Kody video render EVR...if I'm not wrong is something that aracnoz introduced again in one of his last builds (here)

As I said a couple times. The situation with EVR is tricky and unfortunate one. Aracnoz kindly readded EVR support back in DSPlayer Jarvis beta1 after disabled it in later Isengaard build. But he left DSPlayer development shortly after. And before anyone can fully tested EVR and reported back to him. I tested EVR supported and it is in broken state producing choppy playback and lot of skipped frames. Kind of disappointment since before madvr was integrated EVR was rock solid.

Too bad Aracnoz decided he had enough. So we probably won't see EVR issue solved in foreseeable future.
(2016-01-25, 17:27)Wanilton Wrote: Hi @oldpoem, I have avast in my PC, and check all install before upload, for me is clean..

You are saying the new installer automatically updates LAV Filters?
(2016-01-25, 18:59)axlt2002 Wrote: Hi Wanilton,

You will likely get a similar or better result by using madVR and setting image upscaling to DXVA. This is madVR in its lightest form.
Does anyone know how to disable popup\notifications?

I already disabled notifications under Add-on's context menu (only way I know how). However, I'm getting all of the popups from various addons still.

EDIT: I had to delete guisettings.xml. There value for that setting was corrupted. Now, I can disable notifications.
(2016-01-26, 00:14)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-01-25, 17:27)Wanilton Wrote: Hi @oldpoem, I have avast in my PC, and check all install before upload, for me is clean..

You are saying the new installer automatically updates LAV Filters?

Yes, I will create new RC2 install soon...with filters lav update.
  • 178(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47