• 179(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2016-01-26, 00:28)MKANET Wrote: Does anyone know how to disable popup\notifications?

I already disabled notifications under Add-on's context menu (only way I know how). However, I'm getting all of the popups from various addons still.

Is there a better place to disable popups? In the old day, people could unsubscribe notifications per Addon. However, I don't see anything like that in
the Confluence skin.

The only reason I posted here instead of the General Support sub-forum for Kodi.... I want to make sure disabling notifications actually works for others the latest Kodi DSPlayer build... Kodi 16rc2.

There is no general notification popups as far as I know. Most of the time annoying notification comes with those piracy addons which install their own notification services by default.
(2016-01-25, 16:17)Bjur Wrote:
(2016-01-23, 18:40)Wanilton Wrote: @Uoppi, look here

Program files/kodi/system/players/dsplayer/LAVFilters

Replace with LAV 32 bit version.

Hi Wanilton. The nightly builds are .exe files. Should we install these first and then afterwards copy manually to this location?
Also the 3D mvc, should you do anything manually to get it to work with internal filters and madvr?

Thanks for the great work.

Anyone knows the answer to this?
Kodi Jarvis RC2 + dsplayer with all update until now (01/26/2016)

link for download:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7799...0.dx11.exe

Warnings:
- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightly + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/mediaBrasil/xbmc/tree...r_dsplayer

Update with codec lav for 0.67.0.63 version nightly, available here

https://files.1f0.de/lavf/nightly/

I don´t test 3D here, yet.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-01-26, 12:31)Bjur Wrote:
(2016-01-25, 16:17)Bjur Wrote:
(2016-01-23, 18:40)Wanilton Wrote: @Uoppi, look here

Program files/kodi/system/players/dsplayer/LAVFilters

Replace with LAV 32 bit version.

Hi Wanilton. The nightly builds are .exe files. Should we install these first and then afterwards copy manually to this location?
Also the 3D mvc, should you do anything manually to get it to work with internal filters and madvr?

Copy over latest LAVFilters to replace internal filters. Or better use media rules.
Install have internal lavfilters updated, don´t need change nothing.
Still failed my avast scan though. Would probably hold breath add exception and go on with installation.
In such a situation there's no need to hold your breath. Simply use virustotal to double check. In 99.9% of all cases it's a false positive.
(2016-01-26, 00:08)oldpoem Wrote: As I said a couple times. The situation with EVR is tricky and unfortunate one. Aracnoz kindly readded EVR support back in DSPlayer Jarvis beta1 after disabled it in later Isengaard build. But he left DSPlayer development shortly after. And before anyone can fully tested EVR and reported back to him. I tested EVR supported and it is in broken state producing choppy playback and lot of skipped frames. Kind of disappointment since before madvr was integrated EVR was rock solid.

Too bad Aracnoz decided he had enough. So we probably won't see EVR issue solved in foreseeable future.

Thanks oldpoem for summarizing again the situation (my fault not having noticed it in advance). I share your opinion about the fact that aracnoz left the implementaiton of DSPlayer.

(2016-01-26, 00:16)Warner306 Wrote: You will likely get a similar or better result by using madVR and setting image upscaling to DXVA. This is madVR in its lightest form.

That sounds great Warner! Thanks a lot! Honestly I have been always scared about the use of madVR...I will follow your guide to get rid of my fear! Wink It seems it can work also as a basic video render; actually I do not feel the need of a intensive video/image quality processing.

Thanks guys for your support!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
@oldpoem, after your message, yesterday I format my pc, reinstall my original win10, only with softwares need for compile and nothing extra. I don´t have idea why continue with this avast message. I am convict it´s false positive.
@ Wanilton
Good morning

I saw that after downloading , your two last DsPlayer updates , RC1 and RC2 , both failed their install
I agree with @ oldpoem , that the Avast is the problem
I found the solution for both the updates

I had to uninstall the Avast first , to install the updated DsPlayer and then to install again the Avast

Also during a video playing , that even though the Lav tray icon is enabled , t can not read its version
Is it normal?

Anyhow i thank you for your efforts , to provide us the updated releases

P.S Also i can not open the Lav tray icons , to make changes
(2016-01-26, 12:41)Wanilton Wrote: Kodi Jarvis RC2 + dsplayer with all update until now (01/26/2016)

link for download:

Warnings:
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightly + dsplayer support.

git:

I installed the new version .. I have an error with addon vu+ / PVR IPTV Simple Client ... as I fix ??

Code:
14:32:12 T:15340   ERROR: PVR - Add-on 'VU+ / Enigma2 Client' is using an incompatible GUI API version. XBMC minimum GUI API version = '5.10.0', add-on GUI API version '5.8.0'
Code:
14:46:43 T:16280   ERROR: PVR - Add-on 'PVR IPTV Simple Client' is using an incompatible GUI API version. XBMC minimum GUI API version = '5.10.0', add-on GUI API version '5.8.0'
(2016-01-26, 13:00)oldpoem Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 12:31)Bjur Wrote:
(2016-01-25, 16:17)Bjur Wrote: Hi Wanilton. The nightly builds are .exe files. Should we install these first and then afterwards copy manually to this location?

Copy over latest LAVFilters to replace internal filters. Or better use media rules.

Thanks. Can you share you mediasconfig and filtersconfig?
I think you also use SVP and pvr correct?
(2016-01-26, 13:39)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 00:08)oldpoem Wrote: As I said a couple times. The situation with EVR is tricky and unfortunate one. Aracnoz kindly readded EVR support back in DSPlayer Jarvis beta1 after disabled it in later Isengaard build. But he left DSPlayer development shortly after. And before anyone can fully tested EVR and reported back to him. I tested EVR supported and it is in broken state producing choppy playback and lot of skipped frames. Kind of disappointment since before madvr was integrated EVR was rock solid.

Too bad Aracnoz decided he had enough. So we probably won't see EVR issue solved in foreseeable future.

Thanks oldpoem for summarizing again the situation (my fault not having noticed it in advance). I share your opinion about the fact that aracnoz left the implementaiton of DSPlayer.

(2016-01-26, 00:16)Warner306 Wrote: You will likely get a similar or better result by using madVR and setting image upscaling to DXVA. This is madVR in its lightest form.

That sounds great Warner! Thanks a lot! Honestly I have been always scared about the use of madVR...I will follow your guide to get rid of my fear! Wink It seems it can work also as a basic video render; actually I do not feel the need of a intensive video/image quality processing.

Thanks guys for your support!

Definitely read the guide and any of the links posted within the guide. It has become more of a Wiki than a how-to.

This link is a good place to start. This is new information, so correct me if I'm wrong on anything.
(2016-01-26, 15:54)JimThend Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 12:41)Wanilton Wrote: Kodi Jarvis RC2 + dsplayer with all update until now (01/26/2016)

link for download:

Warnings:

git:

I installed the new version .. I have an error with addon vu+ / PVR IPTV Simple Client ... as I fix ??

Code:
14:32:12 T:15340   ERROR: PVR - Add-on 'VU+ / Enigma2 Client' is using an incompatible GUI API version. XBMC minimum GUI API version = '5.10.0', add-on GUI API version '5.8.0'
Code:
14:46:43 T:16280   ERROR: PVR - Add-on 'PVR IPTV Simple Client' is using an incompatible GUI API version. XBMC minimum GUI API version = '5.10.0', add-on GUI API version '5.8.0'

Something is wrong with PVR functionality. I use DVBViewer client and I have an error.
Kodi Jarvis RC2 + dsplayer with all update until now (01/26/2016)

link for download:

Warnings:

git:

Changelog

Remake PVR addons..
  • 179(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47