• 69(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
Hey guys,

Great work with DSPlayer. Just recently found it and kicking myself I went soo long without it Tongue

Has anyone got scrobbling to work with the trakt.tv addon using DSPlayer?

Thanks!
it works just fine on my system. what issue are you having?
(2015-08-02, 12:43)spencerjford Wrote: it works just fine on my system. what issue are you having?

If I watch something using DSPlayer it will not show up in my trakt history. But if I hit "C" and select play using DVDPlayer, what ever I watch will show up in my trakt history.
Don't know if I have to turn on anything to get scrobbling to work with DSPlayer?
Is there anyone here that can please confirm if Trakt rating after media stop is still broken? I can manually tell the Trakt Add-on to do things like rating show and scribble via context menu... But something in DSPlayer that isnt allowing the Trakt Add-on to operate correctly... Unless instigated manually by the user.

My understanding was that there was supposed to be a fix for this in the DSPlayer Isengard final release.
(2015-07-31, 23:14)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-07-31, 22:57)djoole Wrote: Ok, i'm using D3D9 for now, but would like to understand what is the matter with D3D11.
I'm using the latest nvidia drivers 353.62

Don't know. I am also using Nvidia with the latest drivers.

Could you please give me your exact madVR settings (screenshots) and maybe Kodi settings (only playback and system video settings)?
(2015-08-02, 19:18)MKANET Wrote: Is there anyone here that can please confirm if Trakt rating after media stop is still broken? I can manually tell the Trakt Add-on to do things like rating show and scribble via context menu... But something in DSPlayer that isnt allowing the Trakt Add-on to operate correctly... Unless instigated manually by the user.

My understanding was that there was supposed to be a fix for this in the DSPlayer Isengard final release.

I think it was to be fixed in the next build. I'm not sure that build has been released yet.
(2015-08-02, 11:37)customx86 Wrote: Hey guys,

Great work with DSPlayer. Just recently found it and kicking myself I went soo long without it Tongue

Has anyone got scrobbling to work with the trakt.tv addon using DSPlayer?

Thanks!

I have all Trakt features working except for rating after playback.

Generally stability is excellent on my end after a new Windows 10 installation.
(2015-08-02, 19:51)djoole Wrote:
(2015-07-31, 23:14)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-07-31, 22:57)djoole Wrote: Ok, i'm using D3D9 for now, but would like to understand what is the matter with D3D11.
I'm using the latest nvidia drivers 353.62

Don't know. I am also using Nvidia with the latest drivers.

Could you please give me your exact madVR settings (screenshots) and maybe Kodi settings (only playback and system video settings)?

Windows 7/10
madVR v0.88.21
DXVA2 copy-back in LAV Video
Direct3D 11 for presentation
Present a frame for every vsync
fullscreen exclusive mode
uncheck all Trade quality for performance checkboxes except for subtitles
Kodi set to Adjust display refresh rate
madVR display modes: 1080p23, 1080p60
Kodi madVR GUI disabled
Hi,

I have a very special issue. I am using a Denon recevier and when wathcing my movies trhough my POPcorn A400 player the surround channels sound very equilibrated. In the other hand whne using either DSplayer or DVDplayer the surround channels sound much louder...any ideas??

thanks
(2015-08-02, 23:35)rggomez Wrote: Hi,

I have a very special issue. I am using a Denon recevier and when wathcing my movies trhough my POPcorn A400 player the surround channels sound very equilibrated. In the other hand whne using either DSplayer or DVDplayer the surround channels sound much louder...any ideas??

thanks

Switch to ReClock and use WASAPI Exclusive bitstreaming (uncheck media speed correction):

A quick question. What is the recommended OS version to use with DSPlayer. Windows 32 or 64 bit. I'm currently running 64 bit but I'm having problems with XYsubfilter on my W8.1 which is crashing and the other machine WHS 2011 is not crashing, but I have to restart video after downloading subtitles to get it loading.
Thanks Warner I try and keep you updated...

(2015-08-02, 23:41)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-08-02, 23:35)rggomez Wrote: Hi,

thanks

Switch to ReClock and use WASAPI Exclusive bitstreaming (uncheck media speed correction):

Warner, When you say Switch to reclock, does it mean I need to do something inside Kodi? I just open the Reclock software and change things as you said but I did not chanve anything in kodi. Thanks
Don't think anything changed in Kodi will affect Popocorn Hour playback - its a propietary software and not Direct Show based - AFAIK.
(2015-08-03, 21:51)rggomez Wrote: Warner, When you say Switch to reclock, does it mean I need to do something inside Kodi? I just open the Reclock software and change things as you said but I did not chanve anything in kodi. Thanks

Sorry. Didn't know the question related to Popcorn Hour. That is a question for another forum.
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47