• 2(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=...&page=1432 take a look here does this look like your poroblem?
Yes, running MadVR 87.17. No changes to the weird color issue.
(2015-04-03, 04:20)dbezerra Wrote: I am still at lost with the issue I reported in the old there here
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1971838

Oldpoem - which version of NVidia drivers are you using? also, Lav 0.64 and MadVR 0.87.17?

It's really odd that depending on full screen VS Window mode I can get a broken or correct picture, and only in DSPlayer/MadVr.

I'm on latest LAVFilters , NVidia Drivers (64bit) but on MadVR 0.87.15. Haven't tried to upgrade MadVR though..

@aracnoz I've found a bug. Select editing existing filters loads up wrong filter config dialogue.
(2015-04-03, 05:17)oldpoem Wrote:
(2015-04-03, 04:20)dbezerra Wrote: I am still at lost with the issue I reported in the old there here
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1971838

Oldpoem - which version of NVidia drivers are you using? also, Lav 0.64 and MadVR 0.87.17?

It's really odd that depending on full screen VS Window mode I can get a broken or correct picture, and only in DSPlayer/MadVr.

I'm on latest LAVFilters , NVidia Drivers (64bit) but on MadVR 0.87.15. Haven't tried to upgrade MadVR though..

@aracnoz I've found a bug. Select editing existing filters loads up wrong filter config dialogue.

AHA! Found the issue. Reverted back to MadVR 0.87.14 and it's fixed.Versions .16 or .17 are messing up with full screen mode (exclusive or overlay), but only in Kodi/DSPlayer.

Oldpoem - would you be willing to try upgrading your MadVR to the latest version and see if you repro the issue with my sample?

Thanks a lot for your help
(2015-04-03, 05:39)dbezerra Wrote: AHA! Found the issue. Reverted back to MadVR 0.87.14 and it's fixed.Versions .16 or .17 are messing up with full screen mode (exclusive or overlay), but only in Kodi/DSPlayer.

Oldpoem - would you be willing to try upgrading your MadVR to the latest version and see if you repro the issue with my sample?

Thanks a lot for your help

I tried with 0.87.17 and it works fine here. No isssue.

I believe there's something wrong with your setup maybe a certain setting. But I'm not sure which.

It's a wild guess but unchecked all box in trade quality for performance tab. And see if it makes differences.
thanks for fixing the pixelshader for dsplayer aracnoz , anyone know how to apply shaders thou ? , cause in potplayer it was a simple thing of adding shader config files to a shader config folder and selecting the shader/s in potplayer , there are 2 options in potplayer , one preresize and one postresize pixelshader and you can apply as many shaders as required , is this now available for dsplayer madvr or does it need integration as of yet?

btw ive still got GUI lag even with prebuffering frames set to 1 , id appreciate if this could be fixed , maybe madshi could chime in on this one

and thanks for fixing the back out to menu crash bug aracnoz
(2015-04-03, 09:45)hentai23 Wrote: thanks for fixing the pixelshader for dsplayer aracnoz , anyone know how to apply shaders thou ? , cause in potplayer it was a simple thing of adding shader config files to a shader config folder and selecting the shader/s in potplayer , there are 2 options in potplayer , one preresize and one postresize pixelshader and you can apply as many shaders as required , is this now available for dsplayer madvr or does it need integration as of yet?

btw ive still got GUI lag even with prebuffering frames set to 1 , id appreciate if this could be fixed , maybe madshi could chime in on this one

and thanks for fixing the back out to menu crash bug aracnoz

You have to add it to shaders,xml and edit mediaconfig.xml. Old DSPlayer wiki has something about it.

Not much lag here (or at all). It is close to Normal Kodi responsiveness.

Make sure you don't tax too much load on GPU ie. uses too high demand settings. Render GUI also put load on GPU as well. If your GPU load is already maxed out. GUI render bound to suffer.

Try lower your madvr settings and see if your GUI lag is still present. Maybe you pushed your system too hard.
thanks for the shaders instructions , that actually sufficed to get them up and running , and ill investigate about the lag , its odd really , since i use NNEEDI x16 for upscaling 720p and lower videos but shouldnt really be an issue with the GUI since i use an unlocked Titan GTX

update> after upgrading kodi again , ive found out that my extra added shaders from potplayer get deleted as well as my shader settings in the dsplayer folder under players in kodi , so what i did was have kodi run in portable mode this solves this issue since everything in the portable folder overwrites the default folder settings , all you have to do is move the shaders folder and shaders settings to your kodi/portable_data/userdata/dsplayer folder and your good to go, no more deleted shaders or settings
(2015-04-03, 05:17)oldpoem Wrote: @aracnoz I've found a bug. Select editing existing filters loads up wrong filter config dialogue.

oldpoem, do you have this bug when you try to edit an existing filter in "- Filters configuration"?
I did some tests there and it seems to be ok, but maybe I misunderstood what you mean

(2015-04-03, 05:39)dbezerra Wrote: AHA! Found the issue. Reverted back to MadVR 0.87.14 and it's fixed.Versions .16 or .17 are messing up with full screen mode (exclusive or overlay), but only in Kodi/DSPlayer.

can you make two logs in debug mode of madVR with version 0.87.14 and 0.87.17 and send them to madshi ... would be useful to have no problems with future vesion of madVR

(2015-04-03, 09:45)hentai23 Wrote: thanks for fixing the pixelshader for dsplayer aracnoz , anyone know how to apply shaders thou ?

it's possible to select them even in system - video - dsplayer - media rules - shader id
yeah we got that sorted out , thanks aracnoz , all i gotta do now is figure out whats causing the goddamned GUI lag and im pretty much happy

btw whats this mp4 search black screen bug ive heard about? can this be fixed? without having to reencode mp4s?
(2015-04-03, 10:38)aracnoz Wrote: oldpoem, do you have this bug when you try to edit an existing filter in "- Filters configuration"?
I did some tests there and it seems to be ok, but maybe I misunderstood what you mean

Yes. When I select to edit existing filter in Filters configuration . It loaded up another filter configuration dialogue (the one which is above in listing). Maybe it's something to do with Filters XML I'm using. Never have time to clean that up.

Not much problem actually ,can always do manual editing ,it's just annoying.
(2015-04-03, 10:14)hentai23 Wrote: thanks for the shaders instructions , that actually sufficed to get them up and running , and ill investigate about the lag , its odd really , since i use NNEEDI x16 for upscaling 720p and lower videos but shouldnt really be an issue with the GUI since i use an unlocked Titan GTX

update> after upgrading kodi again , ive found out that my extra added shaders from potplayer get deleted as well as my shader settings in the dsplayer folder under players in kodi , so what i did was have kodi run in portable mode this solves this issue since everything in the portable folder overwrites the default folder settings , all you have to do is move the shaders folder and shaders settings to your kodi/portable_data/userdata/dsplayer folder and your good to go, no more deleted shaders or settings

You have to put your custom settings in C:/Users/xxx/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/dsplayer

If you put it in program files folder it would get replaced everytime you install new build.
(2015-04-03, 11:07)oldpoem Wrote: Yes. When I select to edit existing filter in Filters configuration . It loaded up another filter configuration dialogue (the one which is above in listing). Maybe it's something to do with Filters XML I'm using. Never have time to clean that up.

Not much problem actually ,can always do manual editing ,it's just annoying.

can you send me your filtersconfig.xml? thx
(2015-04-03, 11:10)oldpoem Wrote:
(2015-04-03, 10:14)hentai23 Wrote: thanks for the shaders instructions , that actually sufficed to get them up and running , and ill investigate about the lag , its odd really , since i use NNEEDI x16 for upscaling 720p and lower videos but shouldnt really be an issue with the GUI since i use an unlocked Titan GTX

You have to put your custom settings in C:/Users/xxx/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/dsplayer

If you put it in program files folder it would get replaced everytime you install new build.

thing is , im using kodi in portable mode aka everything youve just mentioned is in the folder that ive just mentioned aka the portable_data folder when you run kodi in portable mode , the advantage ? no more resources being flung throughout your system , i tend to go portable as much as possible if the App allows for it, keeps it all in one place, its a simple shortcut added to your kodi shortcut , you just gota add the -p at the end of your target and voila , portable mode engaged
(2015-04-03, 12:17)hentai23 Wrote: thing is , im using kodi in portable mode aka everything youve just mentioned is in the folder that ive just mentioned aka the portable_data folder when you run kodi in portable mode , the advantage ? no more resources being flung throughout your system , i tend to go portable as much as possible if the App allows for it, keeps it all in one place, its a simple shortcut added to your kodi shortcut , you just gota add the -p at the end of your target and voila , portable mode engaged

Many people knew about portable mode, it's not a myth. You just didn't know where to put settings files for normal installation. So you resort to use portable mode to keep your settings from getting overwritten. It's OK. Nobody knew everything.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47