Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2015-08-08, 10:18)aracnoz Wrote:
(2015-08-07, 20:03)ashlar Wrote: Ok, here's Addic7ed plugin downloading subtitles but DSPlayer not showing them after download. I then stopped and restarted the video and subtitles were displayed correctly:

http://xbmclogs.com/pfdlxxuma

fixed for the next build, it was a problem with smb path conversion

(2015-08-07, 20:03)ashlar Wrote: And here's the "rubber band" effect when adjusting subtitles delay. I don't know how else to define it... I reach -400ms and it goes back to -200ms by itself, stuff like that:

http://xbmclogs.com/pvy0pzn5t

when i added the delay support for audio and subtitles i noticed that kodi has the slider inverted to manage the delay value,to have a delay of +500 +1000 you have to put the slider back, for a minus delay put the slider ahead, i don't know if it's a fault with my brain but it was impossible to me find a right delay with the slider set in this way

so i inverted the slider, but obviously now i discovered that kodi manages the delay in a different way if you change the delay from the osd, or by pressing a combination of key set in a custom keyboard.xml as in your case, may be there will be again another way for change the delay with a smarphone or with the web interface who knows Smile, so maybe it will be better that I reverts the changes that i made

but i'm not able to reproduce any issue, in my case i have only the slider that work in different way if i use the osd or if i use a key set in the keyboard.xml, the value remains stored without any problem, maybe in your custom keyboard there is some conflict with some config? because i see a alot of "delay minus" and then some "delay plus" in the middle

Thanks for fixing the subtitles plugin. Much appreciated.

As far as the delay adjustments to subs, I confirm: it was MY problem. Your remarks prompted me to double check what was happening with EventGhost and, apparently, there's some conflict when using modifiers such as CTRL+key or CTRL+SHIFT+key. I reverted to single keys with no modifiers and all works perfectly. Sorry for the time I made you lose for this.

I still have the very peculiar audio delay that gets adjusted by exactly one millisecond less than what's in advancedsettings.xml. If you check the logs I posted, I have 225ms delay for 23.976Hz material, that actually is registered correctly in the log and it shows it being applied. But if I open LAV Audio, I see the delay set at 224ms. Can you reproduce? (Clearly it's just cosmetics, no human being can detect the difference between 224 and 225 milliseconds...).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Messages In This Thread
Lockup on STOP issue resolved! - by MKANET - 2015-04-11, 21:59
RE: Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows - by ashlar - 2015-08-08, 17:10
RE: 4G aware patch - by MagikMark - 2015-09-08, 03:27
Alt-F4 no longer quits - by JeffA - 2015-10-31, 20:38