• 96(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2015-09-08, 09:25)ldavet Wrote:
(2015-09-07, 21:11)aracnoz Wrote:
(2015-09-07, 19:33)ldavet Wrote: Hi, for some reason madVR isn't starting when DSPlayer starts playback. I've tried both versions 0.89 and 0.88.21 of madVR. I'm on Windows 10 with the latest Isengard 15.2 RC1.

I thought it was a madVR issue, but MPC-HC loads madVR just fine. The default player is DSPlayer.

you have to provide a full debug log, all instructions are at first page

http://pastebin.com/uvMLhd7E

The problem is that DSPlayer won't even run. If selecting a movie, it reverts to standard DVDPlayer. When I force select DSPlayer, the screen stutters for a few seconds and nothing happens afterwards.

EDIT: Hmmm, from searching around it seems DSPlayer and Emby Server don't like each other. A pity, really.

That's exactly the combo I use. DSPlayer and Emby Server. No issues here. But one thing i did do is on the Server side, i went to the path substitution side and set that up. That's probably why i have no issues with it whatsover.
(2015-09-09, 03:36)Talguy Wrote: I'm still having issues with dsplayer bitstreaming DTS-HD and True HD to my receiver. The Avatar wityh DTS-HD doesn't even show up as an option in the audio stream menu even though Kodi shows it in the movie's info. For my True HD movie it should up in the audio stream menu but doesn't send any audio to my receiver. I tested this all out in MPC-HC and it works just fine. My DSPlayer config has to be the issue here. I took a couple of screen shots of the setting screens. Hopefully someone will be able to sort my situation out

I am running the latest DSPlayer 15.2 RC1 and the latest Madvr 0.89.2. Let me know if you need more info.

I can't see your A/V receiver in the list of devices, but I can see your TV. Is your A/V receiver connected directly to your computer?

Try ReClock and see if that makes a difference.
(2015-09-09, 07:19)spencerjford Wrote:
(2015-09-08, 09:25)ldavet Wrote:
(2015-09-07, 21:11)aracnoz Wrote: you have to provide a full debug log, all instructions are at first page

http://pastebin.com/uvMLhd7E

The problem is that DSPlayer won't even run. If selecting a movie, it reverts to standard DVDPlayer. When I force select DSPlayer, the screen stutters for a few seconds and nothing happens afterwards.

EDIT: Hmmm, from searching around it seems DSPlayer and Emby Server don't like each other. A pity, really.

That's exactly the combo I use. DSPlayer and Emby Server. No issues here. But one thing i did do is on the Server side, i went to the path substitution side and set that up. That's probably why i have no issues with it whatsover.

Can you provide an example of an Emby path substitution? I will add this to the set-up guide, but I don't know what to put in the "To" field:

Library -> Path Substitution

To: ??

The idea being to add a path substitution for each media folder listed under Folders.
(2015-09-09, 07:54)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-09-09, 07:19)spencerjford Wrote:
(2015-09-08, 09:25)ldavet Wrote: http://pastebin.com/uvMLhd7E

Can you provide an example of an Emby path substitution? I will add this to the set-up guide, but I don't know what to put in the "To" field:

Library -> Path Substitution

To: ??

The idea being to add a path substitution for each media folder listed under Folders.

to \\yourservername\path

for example..

\\yourservername\ServerDriveE\Movies

so it's the network path to the folder.
(2015-09-09, 03:36)Talguy Wrote: I'm still having issues with dsplayer bitstreaming DTS-HD and True HD to my receiver. The Avatar wityh DTS-HD doesn't even show up as an option in the audio stream menu even though Kodi shows it in the movie's info. For my True HD movie it should up in the audio stream menu but doesn't send any audio to my receiver. I tested this all out in MPC-HC and it works just fine. My DSPlayer config has to be the issue here. I took a couple of screen shots of the setting screens. Hopefully someone will be able to sort my situation out

I am running the latest DSPlayer 15.2 RC1 and the latest Madvr 0.89.2. Let me know if you need more info.

Might be totally mistaken, but you don't seem to have an audio renderer set-up (ie LAV Audio) - last screen shots only show LAV Splitter and LAV Video. make sure you have LAV Audio downloaded and the boxes ticked to allow passthrough in the LAV Audio configuration screen. Could be its not been set up in the mediasconfig as the audiosplitter - check your mediasconfig for audio settings.
Is it safe to install latest madvr now?
I ended up changing to PCM for video smoothness, does reclock upscale the audio to 96Khz or similar?

What i noticed with PCM on standard Kodi is that the audio will often end up more silent than bitstream. Reclock itself has same loudness as bitstream.
Quality wise i haven't noticed any differences but i hope it's the same quality, otherwise everything is working perfect.

The only way i got bitstream working perfectly with no frame drops was running at 59Hz with media speed correction on (Drop/Dupe), this however wasn't error-free either as now 3:2 pulldown got introduced.

I don't know about AMD, but Nvidia is totally unacceptable as it's 1framedrop per 3min.

I hope A/V receivers will get some ReClock feature in the future or Nvidia/AMD will fix their refresh rates like Intel did.
Intel beefing up their iGPUs to be able to run MadVR maxed out would help as well.
(2015-09-09, 12:05)Bjur Wrote: Is it safe to install latest madvr now?
It worked fine for me besides my audio issue which is due to lav
So was it as I suggested that LAV Audio wasn't being used, or what - just interested to hear what the actual issue was?
@Talguy

you should provide a full debug log because as already said by @steelman1991 seems that there isn't any audio renderer and the audio decoder added to your graph

this happens also using external filters with mediarules and filterconfig?

if you already solved your problem please share with us your experience

@for all
madVR 0.89.2 should be fully compatible, but please you have to consider that during next weeks madshi will add/change more than one thing for the new zoom features, strange things could happen with next releases, it's completely normal
aracnoz: Thanks again for your great work. I still have very bad experience when downloading subtitles. I have completely reinstalled Kodi to the latest 15.2 rc1 and used internal xysubfilter, but as soon as I start downloading I crash my Kodi. I'm using SMB.
(2015-09-09, 07:53)Warner306 Wrote: I can't see your A/V receiver in the list of devices, but I can see your TV. Is your A/V receiver connected directly to your computer?

Try ReClock and see if that makes a difference.

In the standard KODI System>Audio settings my A/V receiver never shows up. Only my TV. My signal path is this HTPC -> Receiver -> TV (Arrows = HDMI connections). I might try ReClock but I'll look at my LAV settings more

(2015-09-09, 08:25)steelman1991 Wrote: Might be totally mistaken, but you don't seem to have an audio renderer set-up (ie LAV Audio) - last screen shots only show LAV Splitter and LAV Video. make sure you have LAV Audio downloaded and the boxes ticked to allow passthrough in the LAV Audio configuration screen. Could be its not been set up in the mediasconfig as the audiosplitter - check your mediasconfig for audio settings.

(2015-09-09, 14:10)steelman1991 Wrote: So was it as I suggested that LAV Audio wasn't being used, or what - just interested to hear what the actual issue was?

I haven't resolved the problem, but it definitely seems like it's audio render as I am not able to choose a WASPI device like I can in Kodi's system settings > Audio Settings. I'll check my mediaconfig when I get home tonight. Its just weird that I did nothing for the stand alonf LAV Audio decoder with MPC-HC and that set up works just fine.

(2015-09-09, 14:26)aracnoz Wrote: @Talguy

you should provide a full debug log because as already said by @steelman1991 seems that there isn't any audio renderer and the audio decoder added to your graph

this happens also using external filters with mediarules and filterconfig?

if you already solved your problem please share with us your experience

I will provide a debug file tonight when I get home. I completely forgot to last night. I'll also provide the XML config files for everyone's use in helping me resolve this problem.
@aracnoz: regarding the crash xysubfilter here are the crashlog
http://xbmclogs.com/plv5dwvqg

Note I testet now over teamviewer and had to resize window and back again to get picture but it still crashed.
@Bjur

i already answered to you about this in pvt

aracnoz Wrote:you should try to load a smb subs directly from the xysubfilter trayicon to see if the subs are loaded without crash

then, if the subs are working in this way you should compare the two file path

the one generated in the debug log by dsplayer when try to load the subtitles after download and the path that shows the xysubfilter trayicon
Thanks aracnoz. When I try to load a subtitle directly from xysubfilter in the movie it's okay. The path I loaded from xysubfilter was like on the smb path so I don't where to troubleshoot.

When I look at the path at xysubfilter it has loaded the .avi file and when I press open I can only choose "subtitle" extensions. I don't know if it makes sense.

And the path is loaded with \\pathtofile and in the log it states as smb://
  • 96(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47