Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2015-09-19, 20:36)hlina Wrote: Hi Oldpoem,
HW acceleration was turned off. Changing it to DXVA2 copy back does not solve the problem. Anyways, thanks for you idea. Let's see if someone else has another idea.

I hope I don't sound ungrateful, but for me madVR is only creating problems. Another problem is that moving the picture up/down doesn't work with madVR; I am using this function with my beamer where I usually move the picture down to the bottom end of the screen; works perfectly with EVR.

If someone could give me a hint on how I could avoid madVR with dsplayer and instead use the EVR again I would really be grateful.

Revert back to old dsplayer version. Latest version is not supported EVR yet and probably won't in next version either. So if you want to use EVR which is more stable you have to download and use old version for now.

For your problem, I don't have it on my system. Using slider to jump in movie works fine. But I rarely use it since I'm remote guy.

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average

Messages In This Thread
Lockup on STOP issue resolved! - by MKANET - 2015-04-11, 21:59
RE: 4G aware patch - by MagikMark - 2015-09-08, 03:27
RE: Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows - by oldpoem - 2015-09-20, 01:33
Alt-F4 no longer quits - by JeffA - 2015-10-31, 20:38