• 104(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
Thanks for the great work.
Now it works also LiveTV
Could you help me to configure the system for reading the iso3d with powerdvd?
(2015-09-21, 13:52)*Roma* Wrote:
(2015-09-21, 13:18)Bjur Wrote: Regarding the madvr settings. All my other videos doesn't have a problem, so is there a possibility for on TV stuff to use other profile?
You can enable "Load and Save with DSPlayer database" in DSPlayer settings, and configure madVR from within Kodi.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1966557
Load and Save with DSPlayer database: Enabling this option allows basic configuration of madVR from within Kodi. These settings are accessed during video playback by selecting Video Settings. Video settings are set on a per video basis but can be saved as a global profile for all videos. DSPlayer will create its own DSPlayer Profile Group in the madVR control panel when this setting is enabled. This is a dummy profile and not meant for external configuration. Internal settings tables always take precedence.

(2015-09-21, 13:18)Bjur Wrote: Regarding the Live TV fast channel switching. I'm using ffmpeg as you recommended in the guide, where that menu is not visible. If I choose TSReader I can't view TV. What should I select?
You have to use ffmpeg in MediaPortal addon, i meant changing "Live TV fast channel switching" settings in advancedsettings.xml - instructions for Isengard DSPlayer 15.2 RC1

Thanks roma. Disable fast channel switching did work. I would of course like faster switching, but it works and that's the important part.

Regarding the profile. I am using load from madvr active profile, so if I uninstall Kodi I still have the profiles in madVR. But is it possible to use a specific madVR profile for only TS which I think it's using and lower the madVR profile only on this LiveTV and everything else higher profiles? if I read the description above I can't use that for this specific scenario.

PS. A huge thanks for all the great work especially by aracnoz and also roma and Warner for the help and contribution to this project.
Thumbs Up 
Thx for fix FSE Love

(2015-09-21, 16:01)Bjur Wrote: Thanks roma. Disable fast channel switching did work. I would of course like faster switching, but it works and that's the important part.

Regarding the profile. I am using load from madvr active profile, so if I uninstall Kodi I still have the profiles in madVR. But is it possible to use a specific madVR profile for only TS which I think it's using and lower the madVR profile only on this LiveTV and everything else higher profiles? if I read the description above I can't use that for this specific scenario.

PS. A huge thanks for all the great work especially by aracnoz and also roma and Warner for the help and contribution to this project.
look here: rules for madVR
Code:
if (not mediaplayer="kodi.exe")
for example.
(2015-09-21, 16:01)Bjur Wrote: Thanks roma. Disable fast channel switching did work. I would of course like faster switching, but it works and that's the important part.
Can you post a debug log (with "fast channel switching" enabled) ?
Did you enabled "UNC(=SMB) paths for Live TV"?

(2015-09-21, 16:01)Bjur Wrote: Regarding the profile. I am using load from madvr active profile, so if I uninstall Kodi I still have the profiles in madVR. But is it possible to use a specific madVR profile for only TS which I think it's using and lower the madVR profile only on this LiveTV and everything else higher profiles? if I read the description above I can't use that for this specific scenario.

http://forum.doom9.org/showpost.php?p=12...ostcount=3
It is possible...:
MediaPortal LiveTV RTSP path: rtsp://Domain:554/stream*
MediaPortal LiveTV UNC path: \\DOMAIN\TimeShift\live*.tsbuffer
Hi.
i recently installed Kodi DSPlayer + madVR, in my film libraries have a problem with some movies, if you start the movie from the context menu of Kodi - Play With ... is highlighted as the default player - DVDPlayer and not DSPlayer, if I try to play the movie with DSPlayer, it will not play.
DSPlayer should not be the default player for all movies library.
(2015-09-21, 17:10)gotham_x Wrote: Hi.
i recently installed Kodi DSPlayer + madVR, in my film libraries have a problem with some movies, if you start the movie from the context menu of Kodi - Play With ... is highlighted as the default player - DVDPlayer and not DSPlayer, if I try to play the movie with DSPlayer, it will not play.

Check file type. Maybe it's ISO/IFO file or something DSPlayer not supported in mediaconfig (.BDMV etc.).
that's what I find strange, all my movies are demux .mkv with MakeMKV, I do not know how to explain ... I .ISO and / or BDMV folder structure / Certificate, I add that the same thing happens with External player MPC-HD .
(2015-09-21, 17:10)gotham_x Wrote: Hi.

Can you show your playercorefactory.xml?
(2015-09-21, 19:42)gotham_x Wrote: that's what I find strange, all my movies are demux .mkv with MakeMKV, I do not know how to explain ... I .ISO and / or BDMV folder structure / Certificate, I add that the same thing happens with External player MPC-HD .

Did you check the box that enables DSPlayer as the default player in DSPlayer settings? Some streaming sources will play with DVDPlayer regardless of what is chosen, but this should not impact files in your library.
As a guide Warner 360, I playercorefactory.xml DVDPlayer merits,Only this file as playercorefactory.xml

PHP Code:
<playercorefactory>
    <
rules action="prepend">
        <
rule protocols="daap|rtv|rtmp|http|https|rtmpe|mms|rtp" player="DVDPlayer" />
    </
rules>
</
playercorefactor 

Video Settings -Riproduzione, here I DSPlayer as setting default

Add :
This is one example of a movie from the context menu .. Play With it as the default player DVDPlayer, as I said earlier when I check DSPlayer the movie does not play, and there are many movies that do not play

How do you access your library? Samba , NFS , UPNP , Emby ? Try copy problem file to local disk and play to see if DSPlayer can really play the file. Also you need to provide debug log. It's hard to tell without it.
Was wondering if it was just me or not, but even though I have "Adjust display refresh rate" set to Always the "Pause during refresh rate change" has no effect when using DSPlayer.

It's set at 20 seconds just to be sure, it works with DVDPlayer but not DSPlayer, would a debug log help?
(2015-09-22, 05:16)oldpoem Wrote: How do you access your library? Samba , NFS , UPNP , Emby ? Try copy problem file to local disk and play to see if DSPlayer can really play the file. Also you need to provide debug log. It's hard to tell without it.

I access via SMB network protocol to Nas .that thing I have to specify to the debug log, verbose for component video and / or long-winded for the component Samba
(2015-09-21, 23:11)gotham_x Wrote: As a guide Warner 360, I playercorefactory.xml DVDPlayer merits,Only this file as playercorefactory.xml

PHP Code:
<playercorefactory>
    <
rules action="prepend">
        <
rule protocols="daap|rtv|rtmp|http|https|rtmpe|mms|rtp" player="DVDPlayer" />
    </
rules>
</
playercorefactor 
look this post .
  • 104(current)