• 107(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
Could we get a new build with the new lavfilters stable release? Smile
(2015-09-24, 07:26)geofred1993 Wrote: Could we get a new build with the new lavfilters stable release? Smile

Just replace LAVFilters in C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\players\dsplayer (Kodi installation path) .Haven't tried this but I believe it should works. It could be bothersome to aracnoz to keep updating with the release of these filters.
(2015-09-22, 10:32)raab Wrote: For the madVR scaling algorithms the DSPlayer Profile Group seems to overwrite whatever existing settings were under the root folder effectively clearing them:

e.g. through MPC-HC:

Then playing through Kodi:

Whatever changes I make to scaling just defaults back e.g. chroma upscaling defaults to bicubic75 even though I set it to 100 (when playing through Kodi)

Problem exhibits on two separate PC's both running Windows 10 x64 if that makes any difference

that's the correct behavior when "load and save with dsplayer database" it's set, everything it's handled by dsplayer, you should completly forget the madVR control panel in this configuration, if you want to use madVR profiles system or more simple read the settings set into the madVR control panel you have to set "load madVR active profile", to know more about this pls follow the @Warner306 guide http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1966557

(2015-09-24, 09:35)oldpoem Wrote:
(2015-09-24, 07:26)geofred1993 Wrote: Could we get a new build with the new lavfilters stable release? Smile

Just replace LAVFilters in C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\players\dsplayer (Kodi installation path) .Haven't tried this but I believe it should works. It could be bothersome to aracnoz to keep updating with the release of these filters.

pls don't update lav in that way because the version 0.66 add some new option into lavsplitter and lavaudio that are not handled by dsplayer, i also found out a problem with internal filter property page that goes in conflict with external registered version, so i suggest to stay with lavfilters 0.65 for now

everything it's ready, i'm just testing these new things
(2015-09-24, 10:07)aracnoz Wrote:
(2015-09-22, 10:32)raab Wrote: For the madVR scaling algorithms the DSPlayer Profile Group seems to overwrite whatever existing settings were under the root folder effectively clearing them:

e.g. through MPC-HC:

Then playing through Kodi:

Whatever changes I make to scaling just defaults back e.g. chroma upscaling defaults to bicubic75 even though I set it to 100 (when playing through Kodi)

Problem exhibits on two separate PC's both running Windows 10 x64 if that makes any difference

that's the correct behavior when "load and save with dsplayer database" it's set, everything it's handled by dsplayer, you should completly forget the madVR control panel in this configuration, if you want to use madVR profiles system or more simple read the settings set into the madVR control panel you have to set "load madVR active profile", to know more about this pls follow the @Warner306 guide http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1966557

I think he is saying the default profile is missing. All I see is the DSPlayer Profile Group.
(2015-09-24, 10:16)Warner306 Wrote: I think he is saying the default profile is missing. All I see is the DSPlayer Profile Group.

maybe I did not understand what you mean, but this is the normal madVR behavior, when you creates a profile in madVR, then there is not more trace of global/default profiles for the profiled settings
(2015-09-22, 15:26)*Roma* Wrote:
(2015-09-22, 11:16)Bjur Wrote: Thanks for the answer roma. I have enabled UNC path for live tv.
log is here:
http://xbmclogs.com/pksrvhwzt
It's seems that mediaportal failed to tune a new channel on channel switching.
Code:
11:09:49 T:19340  NOTICE: AddOnLog: MediaPortal PVR Client: Open Live stream for channel uid=136
11:09:55 T:19340   DEBUG: AddOnLog: MediaPortal PVR Client: MPTV::Socket::ReadLine: timeout waiting for response, retrying... (6)
11:10:01 T:19340   DEBUG: AddOnLog: MediaPortal PVR Client: MPTV::Socket::ReadLine: timeout waiting for response, retrying... (5)
11:10:07 T:19340   DEBUG: AddOnLog: MediaPortal PVR Client: MPTV::Socket::ReadLine: timeout waiting for response, retrying... (4)
11:10:07 T:14268   DEBUG: Thread JobWorker 14268 terminating (autodelete)
11:10:10 T:19340   ERROR: AddOnLog: MediaPortal PVR Client: Could not start the timeshift for channel uid=136. Reason: [ERROR]: TVServer answer: NoPmtFound|16
11:10:10 T:19340   DEBUG: CAddonCallbacksAddon - ADDON::CAddonCallbacksAddon::QueueNotification - MediaPortal PVR Client - Error Message : 'No PMT found'
11:10:10 T:19340   ERROR: AddOnLog: MediaPortal PVR Client: GetLiveStreamURL for uid=136 returned no URL
11:10:10 T:19340   DEBUG: PVRManager - PVR::CPVRManager::PerformChannelSwitch - switching to channel 'TV 2'
11:10:10 T:19340   DEBUG: AddOnLog: MediaPortal PVR Client: SwitchChannel(uid=136) ffmpeg rtsp: nothing to be done here... GetLiveSteamURL() should fetch a new rtsp url from the backend.
11:10:10 T:19340   ERROR: PVR - PVR::CPVRClients::SwitchChannel - cannot switch to channel 'TV 2' on client '755'
11:10:10 T:19340   ERROR: PVRManager - PVR::CPVRManager::PerformChannelSwitch - failed to switch to channel 'TV 2'
Maybe your card doesn't support fast channel switching.

(2015-09-22, 11:16)Bjur Wrote: Regarding the last example I'm not skilled enough to make a it work for this specific scenario.
Guide: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1966593

Rules:
LiveTV: rtsp streams or timeshift files *.tsbuffer
Recordings: rtsp streams or *.ts files

Code:
if (filePath == "*rtsp://*") or (fileExt == "tsbuffer") or (fileExt == "ts")  "MediaPortal PVR profile" else "Normal profile"

(2015-09-22, 11:16)Bjur Wrote: PS. I have tried teletext and it is not working. It should be working with tsreader.
I don't have teletext , so i can't test this.

I got the multiple streams working by scanning each tuner card, so it's working.

1. Is there something I can test with teletext to get it working?
According to this thread magro got it working with ffmpeg.
https://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcel...lient.html

2. Regarding the madvr profile I would like to test it. I have however the following in there:
if (srcWidth = 1920) or ((srcHeight > 720) and (srcHeight <= 1080)) "1080p"
else if (srcWidth = 1280) or ((srcHeight > 540) and (srcHeight <= 720)) "720p"
else if ((srcWidth <= 960) or (srcHeight <= 540)) "SD"

How do I put this into it?
if (filePath == "*rtsp://*") or (fileExt == "tsbuffer") or (fileExt == "ts") "MediaPortal PVR profile" else "Normal profile"

And would it be easier to just use the kodi menu, to make this type of profile instead?

Thanks for the help.
(2015-09-24, 10:07)aracnoz Wrote: everything it's ready, i'm just testing these new things

Grazie mille! Will you release a second RC2 installation or wait for the final release of 15.2? Just to know...I'm really waiting for that! Nod
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
With regard to the various upgrades I wanted to ask you something.
When you release a new revision of madVR, which results be the best procedure to follow to upgrade without losing customizations and profiles madVR?
(2015-09-24, 13:27)gotham_x Wrote: With regard to the various upgrades I wanted to ask you something.
When you release a new revision of madVR, which results be the best procedure to follow to upgrade without losing customizations and profiles madVR?

I just uninstall madVR with admin priveledges and install new version with admin priveledges. The profiles are saved in reg database and in a bin file.
(2015-09-24, 10:57)Bjur Wrote: I got the multiple streams working by scanning each tuner card, so it's working.
Is "fast channel switching" working now?

(2015-09-24, 10:57)Bjur Wrote: 1. Is there something I can test with teletext to get it working?
What type of teletext you use? teletext subtitles?
Please upload sample of recorded video.

(2015-09-24, 10:57)Bjur Wrote: 2. Regarding the madvr profile I would like to test it. I have however the following in there:
if (srcWidth = 1920) or ((srcHeight > 720) and (srcHeight <= 1080)) "1080p"

How do I put this into it?
if (filePath == "*rtsp://*") or (fileExt == "tsbuffer") or (fileExt == "ts") "MediaPortal PVR profile" else "Normal profile"

And would it be easier to just use the kodi menu, to make this type of profile instead?

Thanks for the help.
Code:
if (filePath == "*rtsp://*") or (fileExt == "tsbuffer") or (fileExt == "ts")  "MediaPortal PVR profile"
else if (srcWidth = 1920) or ((srcHeight > 720) and (srcHeight <= 1080)) "1080p"
Thanks again for your answer Roma.
Looking forward to try out the special madVR profile..

Fast channel switching does work now, however the switching time is very long compared to normal, so I disabled it again.

Here is a recording test:
https://app.box.com/s/ij1jcd09xg0111vpw18zg27bfct2bhts
(2015-09-24, 14:57)Bjur Wrote:
(2015-09-24, 13:27)gotham_x Wrote:

I just uninstall madVR with admin priveledges and install new version with admin priveledges. The profiles are saved in reg database and in a bin file.

It is very simple, I thought you needed a backup for customizations and saved profiles.
Thank you.
(2015-09-24, 10:57)Bjur Wrote: 1. Is there something I can test with teletext to get it working?

(2015-09-24, 16:07)Bjur Wrote: Thanks again for your answer Roma.
Looking forward to try out the special madVR profile..

Fast channel switching does work now, however the switching time is very long compared to normal, so I disabled it again.

Here is a recording test:
https://app.box.com/s/ij1jcd09xg0111vpw18zg27bfct2bhts
Although the MediaPortal tsreader filter support teletext, DSPlayer doesn't support this type of stream.

You can read teletext only with Kodi DVDPlayer.
Hi any chance you could get DSPlayer working with Cinema Vision addon? it works with the default DVDPlayer but not when I switch to DSPlayer thanks
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2015-09-24, 12:10)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2015-09-24, 10:07)aracnoz Wrote: everything it's ready, i'm just testing these new things

Grazie mille! Will you release a second RC2 installation or wait for the final release of 15.2? Just to know...I'm really waiting for that! Nod

the final version should be out in the first days of october, so i prefer to wait

p.s.
just to speak about internal lav filter configuration, i had to create a custom build of LavFilters with a patch that it's basically the same used by mpc-hc for the his Internal LavFilters (so thx to Underground78)

the problems could come out when there is a different lavfilters version registered/installed, in this case if you open the property page from the Trayicon will be opened the page that come from the registered filter
so with this mod i can add a custom interface with a callback to handle tray icon "show property page" events and open the internal filter page

it will be always necessary to update the custom build for the internal filter configuration, it should no be a big deal (it's the same also for mpc-hc)

but this custom build plus other fixes that i made (even for the property pages) will guarantee that there will be any issue with future DSPlayer releases by installing different version of LavFilter from the internal one but with the current DSPlayer this will cause issue, so for those are using "internal filter" configuration, pls don't not update LavFilter, don't not install LavFilters 0.66

just stay with 0.65 for another week until the next version of DSPlayer Smile
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47