The TVDB scraper is currently broken due to upgrade works at TheTVDB site. We hope this issue will be resolved quickly.

Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2015-10-15, 12:03)ashlar Wrote:
(2015-10-14, 23:29)Plutotype Wrote:
(2015-10-14, 19:15)hu1kamania Wrote: Thanks! It's an interesting phenomena, and I'm surprised Reclock doesn't fix the issue. I haven't had time to fully test it, but I believe this work around did the trick. An option to set this from within Kodi would still be ideal.
+1 on this
I'm not sure I follow. There is an option from within Kodi, unless you mean not in advancedsettings.xml. Which, if I had to bet, is not gonna happen, as devs have been very clear in wanting to streamline settings as much as possible.

I don't believe an option from within the Kodi interface is as senseless as you might suggest. For example, the developers of LAV found it prudent to include in an accessible manner. The method of adjusting audio delay via advancedsettings.xml is archaic for a scenario that is not uncommon.

Nailing down the cause of the delay, and implementing a fix would be the ideal solution. However if it varies from user to user, and indeed frame rate to frame rate, then individual adjustment will still be required.

Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.41 Average

Messages In This Thread
Lockup on STOP issue resolved! - by MKANET - 2015-04-11, 21:59
RE: 4G aware patch - by MagikMark - 2015-09-08, 03:27
RE: Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows - by hu1kamania - 2015-10-15, 16:49
Alt-F4 no longer quits - by JeffA - 2015-10-31, 20:38