• 137(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2015-11-10, 12:55)gotham_x Wrote:
(2015-11-09, 23:21)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-11-09, 18:37)gotham_x Wrote: tried HTPC Update, Update is NOT installed in the existing directory madVR, all the files that make madVR are scattered TREE: C
This is normal ?

I checked. And yes, the madVR components are just dumped into the Program Files (x86) folder. I'm not sure I like that, but that is how it works. I added this:

Note: madVR components are dropped into the Program Files (x86) folder. This is the default behavior of the program.

The tool might not work for everyone. As stated in the description, it is only useful for updating madVR if you are a DSPlayer user.

Thanks, If from what I read it seems that this is a work in progress and needs a lot of resources VGA, you just have to wait for further developments to pursue the matter of these new filters ..

For what concerns HTPC Update, I must say that I do not really like to have all files scattered in the Program Files (x86) However, the existing directory madVR is not deleted from the system update HTPC Update, and madVR, is not updated automatic, is always the previous version in action.

The previous version is overwritten. You can delete the old folder.
I have to face a new clean install windows 10 + Kodi DSPlayer on new platform Socket 1151, to not lose any customizations Kodi DSPlayer, Add-ons, playlists etc ...
I ask, is' sufficient for a new installation from scratch Kodi DSPlayer run a backup with BACKUP Add-ons and / or need of another? I would avoid a new configuration Kodi DSPlayer with all that entails ...
thanks for any suggestions.
(2015-11-11, 11:08)gotham_x Wrote: I have to face a new clean install windows 10 + Kodi DSPlayer on new platform Socket 1151, to not lose any customizations Kodi DSPlayer, Add-ons, playlists etc ...
I ask, is' sufficient for a new installation from scratch Kodi DSPlayer run a backup with BACKUP Add-ons and / or need of another? I would avoid a new configuration Kodi DSPlayer with all that entails ...
thanks for any suggestions.

Haven't used backup add-on before. But copy userdata folder and overwrite should be suffice.
Thanks Oldpoem.
hold into account this suggestion, I have not even got to test BACKUP Add-ons, the configuration work, skin MadNox, Add-ons and Playlist is huge, so I would be sure what would be the best solution to plan painless Configuration Backup Kodi DSPlayer.
(2015-11-11, 12:59)gotham_x Wrote: Thanks Oldpoem.
hold into account this suggestion, I have not even got to test BACKUP Add-ons, the configuration work, skin MadNox, Add-ons and Playlist is huge, so I would be sure what would be the best solution to plan painless Configuration Backup Kodi DSPlayer.

I'm not sure either especially add-on part. You can definitely backup all appdata/roaming/Kodi and overwrite from there. Not just userdata folder.
You mean a backup system approach like this example.
- Installation from scratch Kodi DSPlayer
- Backup copy / paste overwrite Directory Kodi, path: appdata / roaming / Kodi, without using BACKUP Add-ons, is' correct?
(2015-11-11, 14:11)gotham_x Wrote: You mean a backup system approach like this example.
- Installation from scratch Kodi DSPlayer
- Backup copy / paste overwrite Directory Kodi, path: appdata / roaming / Kodi, without using BACKUP Add-ons, is' correct?

I don't know about backup addon. You can try it yourself. But copy & overwrite /appdata/roaming/kodi should be ok in most case.
Thanks, I'll keep to consider this option, it seems the simplest and most logical as a configuration option Backup.
Photo 
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows

Still not working with The new version of KODI I have all the repo updates and Configored right.

I use the ATI Video Card Much Better then Nevida Will be Smile

it say's DSPPLAYER VD not installed O i had it work before but now it's not but it's showing up in the list with the setting's ?

using windows 10 pro 64 bit

It use to the show the Labels when I was streaming in DOLBY 7-1 and 5.1 SRS I use to the VCL Player latestest version I added it got everything to work now since I upgraded Everything from KODI'S Reepsitory it some got shut off ? not sure ? why ? there was a feature i found to add it but not it's not there any more where i keep my file Back up's.

the more I search the web sites and youtube for it it had something to with the android fire media addon's that allowed me to choose my own Player .it had the codes it was an easy set no real config to do but just a few simpal "click's and restart KODI and click on my Favorite TV SHOW MOVIE ETC- and it was there /

OH one last thing Put a "SIMPLE" <X> Shut down in KODI like when when close any application on out computer Device this will make the shut down or restart of KODI much faster it takes almost 5 min's to shut down with the Force KODI shut down .

This what I was using for windows 10 64 bit Pro

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html

http://get.videolan.org/vlc/2.2.1/vlc-2.2.1.tar.xz
(2015-11-11, 14:34)gotham_x Wrote: Thanks, I'll keep to consider this option, it seems the simplest and most logical as a configuration option Backup.

The Back-up add-on works well. It backs up the userdata folder and any add-ons you have installed. The result is the same as doing this manually. It stores these folders somewhere.

You must use the same version of DSPlayer as the backup, however. Making a back-up of RC 15.2 requires you reinstall RC 15.2 for the back-up to work properly. This is the case whether you use the Back-up add-on or not.
(2015-11-11, 16:18)SHIELD9 Wrote: Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows

Still not working with The new version of KODI I have all the repo updates and Configored right.

it say's DSPPLAYER VD not installed O i had it work before but now it's not but it's showing up in the list with the setting's ?

It use to the show the Labels when I was streaming in DOLBY 7-1 and 5.1 SRS I use to the VCL Player latestest version I added it got everything to work now since I upgraded Everything from KODI'S Reepsitory it some got shut off ? not sure ? why ? there was a feature i found to add it but not it's not there any more where i keep my file Back up's.

the more I search the web sites and youtube for it it had something to with the android fire media addon's that allowed me to choose my own Player .it had the codes it was an easy set no real config to do but just a few simpal "click's and restart KODI and click on my Favorite TV SHOW MOVIE ETC- and it was there /

OH one last thing Put a "SIMPLE" <X> Shut down in KODI like when when close any application on out computer Device this will make the shut down or restart of KODI much faster it takes almost 5 min's to shut down with the Force KODI shut down .

I am not sure why you would want to use VLC media player. DSPlayer will give you much better quality. And you can bitstream with LAV Audio.

External players in Kodi are launched using code placed in a playercorefactory.xml as described in this post for MPC-HC:

1843510 (post).
@aracnoz

Is it possible for to look into adding support for the CinemaVision Add-on? I could live without it, but it appears close to working with DSPlayer at the moment. And it is a great add-on. CinemaVision allows trivia slides, trailers, ratings video and THX intros to be played in a sequence before a movie.

More info here: CinemaVision Add-on

CinemaVision is found in the Kodi Add-on repository and can be accessed via the Add-on manager:
  1. Settings
  2. Add-ons
  3. Install from repository
  4. Kodi Add-on repository
  5. Program Add-ons
  6. CinemaVision
This is the sequence I am trying to use (the sequence does not matter, but it may be useful for testing):

This sequence consists of:
  • Trailers Intro (from my personal collection)
  • Trailers (from the add-on)
  • Feature Intro (from my personal collection)
  • Audio Format Bumper (from my personal collection)
  • MPAA Rating Video (from my personal collection)
  • Feature
You can use my personal collection of introductory videos, audio format bumpers and MPAA ratings:

CinemaVision Collection (1 GB)

When the sequence plays, the following error dialog appears. It is also not possible to skip videos in the sequence without causing it to stop:

If you could fix the error dialog, the add-on would work fine. The entire sequence plays without issue.

Here is the log: http://xbmclogs.com/ptcfs3ef2

Errors like this show up in the log:

15:20:39 T:6572 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 2, path [C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\resources​\videos\script.cinemavision.dummy_NEXT.mpeg]

Again, this is not big deal to me, but it would be nice to have support if it is not too difficult to add.
(2015-11-12, 00:13)Warner306 Wrote:

I am not sure why you would want to use VLC media player. DSPlayer will give you much better quality. And you can bitstream with LAV Audio.

External players in Kodi are launched using code placed in a playercorefactory.xml as described in this post for MPC-HC:

1843510 (post).
But evrything pon my windows 10 Pro is 64 bit just like my OS I find the 32 Bit slow some need's to write the codes "STRING" for 64 Bit as well it run's faster the 32 Bit runs really slow thats why I LQQK for 64 bit for all my instalation's .
(2015-11-12, 04:21)SHIELD9 Wrote:
(2015-11-12, 00:13)Warner306 Wrote:

1843510 (post).
But evrything pon my windows 10 Pro is 64 bit just like my OS I find the 32 Bit slow some need's to write the codes "STRING" for 64 Bit as well it run's faster the 32 Bit runs really slow thats why I LQQK for 64 bit for all my instalation's .

video decoder & player): http://mpc-hc.org/downloads/ <-Error Say's the Infor Structure is correct when I tryed to click on the zip from the addon's?
You're spamming the wrong forum, man. Google "MPC-HC support."
  • 137(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47