• 160(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
Hi everybody,

I don't know if it's related to Kodi Dsplayer or my system, but I have a strange problem since some times.. I can't relate it to something..

My videos are on a NAS which i access from my HTPC by SMB.
When I launch Kodi, all is fine, i can launch a video.
But when the video is done, randomly, SMB access from Kodi seems broken.
I get a lot of warnings in Kodi logs, mentioning this or that ressource (fanart, photos from slideshow screensaver, a video i want to launch) is not available because SMB connexion is down.
I don't remember the exact log, i might wait for the bug to reproduce in order to tell it exactly.

SMB access seems fine from windows because i can access everything from file explorer.
But from Kodi it's dead until I relaunch it.
Nothing in the logs except those warnings about SMB ressources not available.

Any idea?
(2015-12-05, 15:48)djoole Wrote: Hi everybody,

I don't know if it's related to Kodi Dsplayer or my system, but I have a strange problem since some times.. I can't relate it to something..

My videos are on a NAS which i access from my HTPC by SMB.
When I launch Kodi, all is fine, i can launch a video.
But when the video is done, randomly, SMB access from Kodi seems broken.
I get a lot of warnings in Kodi logs, mentioning this or that ressource (fanart, photos from slideshow screensaver, a video i want to launch) is not available because SMB connexion is down.
I don't remember the exact log, i might wait for the bug to reproduce in order to tell it exactly.

SMB access seems fine from windows because i can access everything from file explorer.
But from Kodi it's dead until I relaunch it.
Nothing in the logs except those warnings about SMB ressources not available.

Any idea?

I don't think this is related to DSPlayer. I would start a thread in the Windows forum to describe your situation and post a debug log. You would get more responses there.
Best chroma settings for a HD4000 to downscale 4K content to 1080p anyone?
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
Kodi Jarvis + dsplayer with all update until now (12/11/2015) .

link for download:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7799...0.dx11.exe

Warnings:
- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightlie + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/mediaBrasil/xbmc/tree...r_dsplayer

PS: I will no update or developer dsplayer, only'll keep the current code by aracnoz update with Jarvis 16.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Can anyone confirm that Kodi DSPlayer and all associated software (MadVR, ReClock, etc) work fine in Windows 10? I'm running 8.1 and would like to upgrade, but not if it's going to break any of this stuff. Thanks!
(2015-12-06, 21:02)JeffA Wrote: Can anyone confirm that Kodi DSPlayer and all associated software (MadVR, ReClock, etc) work fine in Windows 10? I'm running 8.1 and would like to upgrade, but not if it's going to break any of this stuff. Thanks!

I'm on Win10 x64 and everything works fine. Make sure you install all necessary filters in x86 version since Kodi is 32bit app.
(2015-12-06, 21:02)JeffA Wrote: Can anyone confirm that Kodi DSPlayer and all associated software (MadVR, ReClock, etc) work fine in Windows 10? I'm running 8.1 and would like to upgrade, but not if it's going to break any of this stuff. Thanks!

Working fine here as well. If you are using a Nvidia or AMD card, you may have to manually update your drivers.
(2015-12-06, 16:32)danjames92 Wrote: Best chroma settings for a HD4000 to downscale 4K content to 1080p anyone?

No chroma in downscaling. First the chroma is upscaled to 4K, then image downscaling is applied to the image.

I would use Lanczos3 + AR for both chroma upscaling and image downscaling.
Quick question, dual graphics in SLI, they are or are not recommended for video rendering madVR.
I'm running Windows 10 x64 and I can't play any videos anymore. It just starts and stops again..
(2015-12-07, 10:45)gotham_x Wrote: Quick question, dual graphics in SLI, they are or are not recommended for video rendering madVR.

yes disable SLI for better performence

(2015-12-07, 11:54)Bjur Wrote: I'm running Windows 10 x64 and I can't play any videos anymore. It just starts and stops again..

hard to do anything about with these informations.

can you add your software settings and hardware here in the thread so people can try to reproduce the issue.
I know it's not of much information. Just frustrated when it worked a week ago without any problems. AMD A8-7600, integrated filters from aracnoz, madVR with presets in madVR, Windows 10 64 bit. Perhaps it's because I'm using Kodi 15.2-RC2 20 september, however it works perfectly a week ago.
Try reinstalling the GPU driver, maybe it helps.
Hi madshi. Thanks for the answer. I just let W10 install the graphic drivers, it came with CCC and all so haven't installed any drivers manually.
(2015-12-07, 12:14)huhn Wrote:
(2015-12-07, 10:45)gotham_x Wrote: Quick question, dual graphics in SLI, they are or are not recommended for video rendering madVR.

yes disable SLI for better performence

Thanks, then I know so much that I'm going to save money for the new year 2016, Nvidia Pascal.
  • 160(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47